The biggest closet yet not very closet homo

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
@Kaz

the old man has been spreading his homo erotic thoughts about ladyboys all over the forum and starts crying everytime you mention it.

what middle age and being a loner does to a mf

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
only second to @GigaChad™

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
@Kaz

the old man has been spreading his homo erotic thoughts about ladyboys all over the forum and starts crying everytime you mention it.

what middle age and being a loner does to a mf

2D is neither male nor female, they are lines and circles, not that I believe your accusation to be true.

This is what you are after for accepting foids here.
81477c13792abc888cbc744e93a83a6b

But this would be the reality.
Gamer girl o 1024311

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
only second to @GigaChad™
whats you fucking problem? Im sick of this joke. Unironically dont ever tag me, pseudo-intellectual freak of nature.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
@GigaChad™ u mad faggot? Running away from your own thread? Is your mom fucking you since you already gave her taste? You said you don't care if she watches you jerking it.
Images 1

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
@GigaChad™ u mad faggot? Running away from your own thread? Is your mom fucking you since you already gave her taste? You said you don't care if she watches you jerking it.
View attachment 12487
running away from what? you are just going to keep saying you are not or some other dumb deluded weeb shit. Its pointless having a logical discussion with you. I just wanted to let other users know about your homo tendencies, so they can avoid you like plague.

Dont call me a chink because we have the same % of asian heritage.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
running away from what? you are just going to keep saying you are not or some other dumb deluded weeb shit. Its pointless having a logical discussion with you. I just wanted to let other users know about your homo tendencies, so they can avoid you like plague.

Dont call me a chink because we have the same % of asian heritage.
65e01e5dd7aa7d34d8ea7e7eeebb72b0

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Just don't watch that stuff

Activity
So far there's no one here