Venting The best moments of my life happened in front of a computer screen

CuatroCaminos

CuatroCaminos

NEET
Jul 21, 2021
the most emotional moments, the most memorable moments of my life happened in fron of a screen, talking to people I will never meet in real life because they live in other countries.
I spent all my youth and puberty in front of the computer, i'm 26 years old now. there is no way to back in time.

but even if I could go back in time and change everything, I wouldn't do it.

because I feel bad living that "normal life", I don't feel safe being surrounded by people, I know what they think when they see me, I can see their forced smiles.

my favorite hobby is to be on the internet, listening to music with the lights off while daydreaming, I will miss this one day :feelsbad::feelsbad:

Neet

70 E1849 D F973 4 F9 B AA45 0 C5 FCD07 D6 ED 1
Coping

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
It is sad that your story is indeed the future of many men who have given up in life,(not by their choice) and there is nothing else to do, hobbies do help but how long can you cope with them. Everyone eventually returns online and seeking human interaction.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I feel the exact same way. Certain songs remind me of certain forums, certain animes, certain video games, certain online friends. I still play Skrillex and feel nostalgic for the MW2 days. I have nothing to feel nostalgic for that happened in real life because it's all been mundane. I was never given a chance to participate in life

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Goddamnit. The title of this thread alone is so brutal, hits very close to home.
Exactly the same. In a way it is so sad that the most powerful memory is of me getting Deathbringer's will back in 2010, nothing will ever beat that.
View attachment 35111
Vanilla, BC and Wotlk was pure magic. Wish I could turn back time to experience those glorious mmorpg years.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
throughout my entire life I interacted more with screens than with human beings.

Activity
So far there's no one here