The art of the cuckold

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I've learned master spy techniques from the Cia the new and most innovative way to be a spy is the cuckold method.

Let me explain. :feelsuhuh: first put your opponent at ease by sus maxing. Then proceed to speek with a lisp. This will disarm your target. Then start cuck maxing. Put on a mini skirts, swallow his cum. Then after living in his closet for a year. Dox your daddy :feelsmhm:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I know you must think writing such shit is funny. But it really isn't, just disgusting. Couldn't write up such retarded shit even if I wanted to larp because typing such stuff would make me feel disgusting at myself, even as a joke.

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I know you must think writing such shit is funny. But it really isn't, just disgusting. Couldn't write up such retarded shit even if I wanted to larp because typing such stuff make me feel disgusting at myself, even as a joke.
I actually laughed at this because just yesterday he was acting tough against atila, and now he's making threads about wearing miniskirts and swallowing cum. It's hilarious really.

Activity
So far there's no one here