Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
not sex or sexy anime girls

1) the education system in america
2) blue pill ideology
3) autism
What does the Education system do that keeps you from moving forward?
What Ideologies?
Actual Autism? Have you sought care to help you cope with and move beyond it?

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Jun 13, 2021
Play ChäoS;HEAd

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
What Ideologies?
You remind me of a redditor. Move beyond autism? Autism is a death sentence, you can't look on the bright side of autism.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Jun 13, 2021
You remind me of a redditor. Move beyond autism? Autism is a death sentence, you can't look on the bright side of autism.
I misspoke, you can never leave it, but you can learn to understand and live with it.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
1. Shit genes
2. Shit parents
3. Shit location

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
What Ideologies?
it corrupted me by teachings things that did not help me with career or dating. especially dating. wish i would learned how to date and had nice memories.

bluepill beliving you just have to be nice to a girl and that she will like you for your personality, you have to be hot basically.

its too late know youth is when you make friendshop and sex and romatnic memories and autism ruined that alot .

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Jun 13, 2021
it corrupted me by teachings things that did not help me with career or dating. especially dating. wish i would learned how to date and had nice memories.

bluepill beliving you just have to be nice to a girl and that she will like you for your personality, you have to be hot basically.

its too late know youth is when you make friendshop and sex and romatnic memories and autism ruined that alot .
What do you think you can do to try to mend things like this? You are a Christian, right? Jesus said if you have faith the size of a mustard seed that it will grow into a tree that will cover and envelop the entire world and that birds will sit at its branches.

Maybe you can try to have faith and try to listen to God, honestly just read your bible, and pray from your heart, even if you think it isn't good, He knows our hearts so there is no risk in praying, only in not praying because then you may never be able to have a relationship with Him.

Activity
So far there's no one here