The 3 employees I fired over the years

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Courtney
She was SO DISRESPECTFUL and NEVER LISTENED to my directions and never completed half my orders. I was known for doing all my own discipline instead of the cucked way of doing it which is to delegate this to some other administrator from another department. Courtney always tried me and I had written her up several times and one day in my office she was bitching about how getting in trouble makes her “just want to leave” and I said “Ok. Leave.” And she looked at me stunned in silence 😳 for a good 5 seconds and then I said “yeah... im writing you out for (the exact time.) Have a nice life.” So she slammed the door and stormed out yelling “I cant do this anymore!!!! I WONT be talked to like that!!!!!”

I was surprised to see a few days later she showed up to work and I said “You don’t work here anymore!” :feelsLUL: So she begged for her job back and I told her “This isn’t a debate, its a decision. :feelsugh:

later that night her husband called me telling me how unjust it is and also their woes about not having any money. I told him I’m sorry to hear that but shes definitely not coming back here! Then he texted “You’re not a manager, you’re a monster!” :feelslol::feelsthumb::feelsok:

Brooke
She was nice but she just didn't care and never learned from her mistakes. One day enough was enough and I had to call her that night and I told her “Enough is enough brooke.... Nothing personal but you’re losing your job today.” She didn’t argue or get mad she just said OK. Hope she’s well.

Ciera
I already had a good idea she wasn’t going to be a good fit and but the next morning the staff told me about an incident which happened overnight where she had an outburst in front of everyone cussing them out and complaining about how it’s too much work for too little pay.

So when I was about to leave she came in for the night shift and I told her to see me in the office. And as soon as The door closed i opened with:

“You’re losing your job today!”

And she started crying and screaming “I CAN’T LOSE MY JOB!! I CAN’T!!!!!!”

I said her behavior last night was unacceptable I am NOT trusting unstable people to work there especially on the night shift with less supervision.

She continued on and to make a long story short I had to call the police and they gave her a trespass warning.

The 4th Incident​
Was where a fat truecel from a department upstairs came into mine and was making my staff feel uncomfortable. The last straw was where one of my female employees was in the supply closet and he came in (had no business there) and said he could lock the door and they could have sex and no one will know. She laighed and said no thank you and then he blocked the door. She had to tell him to let her out multiple times before he did.

When she told me I typed out the discipline report and went upstairs and took him to a private office up there. The report basically just stated what happened (which he didn’t deny) and also that I am recommending his termination to his manager and that he is not ever allowed in my department again and if I catch him there he will be written up .

Well his manager fired him when I sent this in so it was’t me firing him.

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
If I didn’t have to have that truecel fired then I could say yes
Only read 3/4th but good there is no shame in firing a woman there is always more jobs for them unlike men

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
This made me laugh; I've been laid off (I have never stayed anywhere long enough to be technically fired. It has always been 'End of trial') so many times. I have never reacted like this because Neet bux keeps me safe.

Gosh darn; If this story is from America, surely she'd be safe with her 'Looking for work credit' right? Just seems like such an over reaction to me.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
This made me laugh; I've been laid off (I have never stayed anywhere long enough to be technically fired. It has always been 'End of trial') so many times. I have never reacted like this because Neet bux keeps me safe.

Gosh darn; If this story is from America, surely she'd be safe with her 'Looking for work credit' right? Just seems like such an over reaction to me.

One employee was humiliated but tried to save face saying she is quitting LOL (courtney)

Two cried (Ciera and The Truecel from upstairs)

One didnt care (Brooke)

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
One employee was humiliated but tried to save face saying she is quitting LOL (courtney)

Two cried (Ciera and The Truecel from upstairs)

One didnt care (Brooke)
But surely with Neet bux, there's no need to have emotions, right?

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
But surely with Neet bux, there's no need to have emotions, right?
I wrote them up so many times to make sure there was sufficient documentation they would not be getting any unemployment

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
I wrote them up so many times to make sure there was sufficient documentation they would not be getting any unemployment
I don't understand this.

All I'm saying is, I'm surprised anyone can feel emotional about losing a job in a Neet bux country.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Courtney
She was SO DISRESPECTFUL and NEVER LISTENED to my directions and never completed half my orders. I was known for doing all my own discipline instead of the cucked way of doing it which is to delegate this to some other administrator from another department. Courtney always tried me and I had written her up several times and one day in my office she was bitching about how getting in trouble makes her “just want to leave” and I said “Ok. Leave.” And she looked at me stunned in silence 😳 for a good 5 seconds and then I said “yeah... im writing you out for (the exact time.) Have a nice life.” So she slammed the door and stormed out yelling “I cant do this anymore!!!! I WONT be talked to like that!!!!!”

I was surprised to see a few days later she showed up to work and I said “You don’t work here anymore!” :feelsLUL: So she begged for her job back and I told her “This isn’t a debate, its a decision. :feelsugh:

later that night her husband called me telling me how unjust it is and also their woes about not having any money. I told him I’m sorry to hear that but shes definitely not coming back here! Then he texted “You’re not a manager, you’re a monster!” :feelslol::feelsthumb::feelsok:

Brooke
She was nice but she just didn't care and never learned from her mistakes. One day enough was enough and I had to call her that night and I told her “Enough is enough brooke.... Nothing personal but you’re losing your job today.” She didn’t argue or get mad she just said OK. Hope she’s well.

Ciera
I already had a good idea she wasn’t going to be a good fit and but the next morning the staff told me about an incident which happened overnight where she had an outburst in front of everyone cussing them out and complaining about how it’s too much work for too little pay.

So when I was about to leave she came in for the night shift and I told her to see me in the office. And as soon as The door closed i opened with:

“You’re losing your job today!”

I said her behavior last night was unacceptable I am NOT trusting unstable people to work there especially on the night shift with less supervision.

She continued on and to make a long story short I had to call the police and they gave her a trespass warning.

The 4th Incident​
Was where a fat truecel from a department upstairs came into mine and was making my staff feel uncomfortable. The last straw was where one of my female employees was in the supply closet and he came in (had no business there) and said he could lock the door and they could have sex and no one will know. She laighed and said no thank you and then he blocked the door. She had to tell him to let her out multiple times before he did.

When she told me I typed out the discipline report and went upstairs and took him to a private office up there. The report basically just stated what happened (which he didn’t deny) and also that I am recommending his termination to his manager and that he is not ever allowed in my department again and if I catch him there he will be written up .

Well his manager fired him when I sent this in so it was’t me firing him.
I wish I could fire some cunts it would be an honor. Nothing would give me more pleasure knowing i made some cunt hungry and homeless.😈😈😈

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I don't understand this.

All I'm saying is, I'm surprised anyone can feel emotional about losing a job in a Neet bux country.
This isnt a NEETbux country.

When you get fired you can get unemployment if it wasnt for just cause.

But if you get fired because you were a bad employee and the employer documents all the incidents over time then they will not be eligible for unemployment.

So they are just suddenly without a job and no money :feelsLUL:

Activity
So far there's no one here