Serious The 2d pill question

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Since I am making little progress on the "time dilation" theory (There is so much physics I need to catch up to). To not get demotivated I decided to pursue a different issue for a while - 2d pill.

This is an interesting topic, because as we all know there are mixed opinions on this. Some swear by it and others consider it stupid, but this thread is not about validity of 2d pill.
Today I want to talk about what factors determine person's ability to bond with 2d characters. Why some can fap exclusively to 2d and others can't? At first I just assumed that it just boils down to the SMV - attractive guys get validated by 3d in real life so idea of 2d just seems foreign to them and the opposite for the ugly. But that can't be the case, can it? On this forum alone we have incels like @NeverEndingWinter that can't take the 2d pill and good looking dudes like @Lain wanking off to hentai (for the sake of argument lets assume that he is not a glownigger).

So what determines it? Its really hard for me to pin point the reasons because I have sample size of 1 (myself). I would appreciate if people from both sides would chime in and share their thoughts. What stops you from taking 2d pill? Or the opposite, what made you become dedicated to 2d pill?

"What no pussy does to a mf"
Posted it so you don't have to @Atila .

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Hmmm.... could be if you watch and are really into these toons, the storyline etc it becomes just like a fantasy, just like @Looksmax Refugee II posted it becomes a type of fetish.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Fetishes are uncommon sexual preferences. Finding 3d women sexually attractive is the norm, so it's not a fetish.
Alright, its uncommon I'll admit that.

Let's return to the initial problem. What causes it? Could specific personality types be more prone to it? Maybe it depends on individual ability to imagine things. I would say that I have strong imagination, my favorite past time as kid was not playing with toys or other kids but instead I would just day dream all day long.

What about exposure? For example, I didn't grow up watching chink cartoons as matter of fact I got into a way later in life. So I didn't get conditioned overtime, it happened almost instantly. Started watching and a month or two later I was almost fully 2d pilled.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Let's return to the initial problem. What causes it? Could specific personality types be more prone to it? Maybe it depends on individual ability to imagine things. I would say that I have strong imagination, my favorite past time as kid was not playing with toys or other kids but instead I would just day dream all day long.

What about exposure? For example, I didn't grow up watching chink cartoons as matter of fact I got into a way later in life. So I didn't get conditioned overtime, it happened almost instantly. Started watching and a month or two later I was almost fully 2d pilled.
"What no pussy does to a mf"
Posted it so you don't have to @Atila .

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021

It's because you have brain chemistry that makes you more prone to becoming 2d pilled. Either your genetics, or your environment, or both made your brain like that. I can't dwell into specifics because I really don't know. It's a complex subject with many different theories and psuedoscience around it.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
It's because you have brain chemistry that makes you more prone to becoming 2d pilled. Either your genetics, or your environment, or both made your brain like that. I can't dwell into specifics because I really don't know. It's a complex subject with many different theories and psuedoscience around it.
its just genetics how you explain identical twins who where seperated from birth still end up exacly the same same name of their wifes same amount of kids with same names even hold their wallet in the same pocket same job the only way we can prove life is geneticly determined if we can make a clone of you and he would act exacly like you you low iq curryboy

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
its just genetics how you explain identical twins who where seperated from birth still end up exacly the same same name of their wifes same amount of kids with same names even hold their wallet in the same pocket same job the only way we can prove life is geneticly determined if we can make a clone of you and he would act exacly like you you low iq curryboy
I thought you were smarter than this

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Exactly, it is a complicated subject. That's why in this thread we must try to come up with solid theories about.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Exactly, it is a complicated subject. That's why in this thread we must try to come up with solid theories about.
life is not complicated at all jfl at you

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Exactly, it is a complicated subject. That's why in this thread we must try to come up with solid theories about
[UWSL].[/UWSL]
Perhaps people who have a hard time making connections with real life people are more prone to becoming 2D pilled? If we're being honest most 2D pillers are nerds, friendless, autistic, etc. No offense.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Perhaps people who have a hard time making connections with real life people are more prone to becoming 2D pilled? If we're being honest most 2D pillers are nerds, friendless, autistic, etc. No offense.
yes and that has noting to do with genetics brooo

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
yes and that has noting to do with genetics brooo
Your mental state can be affected by your environment. Do I even need to prove this obvious and well documented concept? It's undeniable.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
For those of you who take the 2dpill, do you actually imagine being intimate with a cartoon? Like touching her? Or are you just a huge coomer that just wants to watch little girl cartoons do weird shit?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
It's natural to admire 2D girls because they are perfect. 3D women are not perfect, they smell, they have shitty opinions, they bleed once a month, they're annoying and to top it off they age and become progressively worse. It's not as if I don't know that it is unrealistic to like 2D girls, like I obviously can't have a relationship with an anime girl but why would that stop me from admiring perfection?

Attachments

• Lainqt.jpg
    Lainqt.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 43
Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
It's natural to admire 2D girls because they are perfect. 3D women are not perfect, they smell, they have shitty opinions, they bleed once a month, they're annoying and to top it off they age and become progressively worse. It's not as if I don't know that it is unrealistic to like 2D girls, like I obviously can't have a relationship with an anime girl but why would that stop me from admiring perfection?

Activity
So far there's no one here