The 10 levels of friendship pyramid

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It goes like this

Level one common interest, level two same values, level 3 same political views, level 4 same spiritual views, level 5 same economic status, level 6 simular in age, height, weight, nationality level 7 same goals, level 8 simular relationship status, level 9 lives in the same proximity, level 10 same profession, level 11 gets along with your inner circle

Basically we're all looking for a clone of ourself :feelsthumb: however I think nationality and height can be excluded but it may cause too much conflict to ascend into brotherhood

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Very interesting theorem bro. Maybe its true, who knows, but nothing is thicker than blood. Blood is the driving force of true relations, its why many past and present clans use it for rituals. There is something in it that creates energy. Friends are nothing more than acquaintances, who will come and go as their own desires please, but true blood will be there for you until the end of times.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Very interesting theorem bro. Maybe its true, who knows, but nothing is thicker than blood. Blood is the driving force of true relations, its why many past and present clans use it for rituals. There is something in it that creates energy. Friends are nothing more than acquaintances, who will come and go as their own desires please, but true blood will be there for you until the end of times.
I disagree you are only closer to your brothers because you are linked by your parents proximity but once there dead you may no longer associate with your kin such as myself I hate my brother but am forced to spend holidays with him we may be bound by blood but we are to completely different to be able to spend any time together

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I disagree you are only closer to your brothers because you are linked by your parents proximity but once there dead you may no longer associate with your kin such as myself I hate my brother but am forced to spend holidays with him we may be bound by blood but we are to completely different to be able to spend any time together

I also disagree, perhaps you have never felt the true love that blood can give you. Who are/were the most based people in your life? Did they give their all for you? probably not which is why you say these things. You havent had that bond where only death will come between. Not many have this, and I presume this is why you state this, as you have never had someone willing to die for you to make your life better.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I also disagree, perhaps you have never felt the true love that blood can give you. Who are/were the most based people in your life? Did they give their all for you? probably not which is why you say these things. You havent had that bond where only death will come between. Not many have this, and I presume this is why you state this, as you have never had someone willing to die for you to make your life better.
Being bonded by blood is not a friendship its a brotherhood the title was about friend ship that turns into a brotherhood so we're disgusting two different topics friend

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
none of those levels matter unless he has the approval of his gf.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
none of those levels matter unless he has the approval of his gf.
Life is about balance sure a gf comes first but we as humans need it all to be fully complete in order if you deny this your coping

1. Gf or wife
2. Close family
3. Close friends
4. Community

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
It goes like this

Level one common interest, level two same values, level 3 same political views, level 4 same spiritual views, level 5 same economic status, level 6 simular in age, height, weight, nationality level 7 same goals, level 8 simular relationship status, level 9 lives in the same proximity, level 10 same profession, level 11 gets along with your inner circle

Basically we're all looking for a clone of ourself :feelsthumb: however I think nationality and height can be excluded but it may cause too much conflict to ascend into brotherhood
I have 2 friends like that

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The marks of a true friend is helping you in bad times, and lifting you up in the good times
Agreed this is very true, your lucky to have such close friends but do they meet all the criteria I just mentioned I doubt it

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No one shares the same spiritual views as me, and their biological status isn’t all the same
The spiritual one is a death sentence how long have you been friends? If they or you have a God complex your friend ship is doomed to fail

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The spiritual one is a death sentence how long have you been friends? If they or you have a God complex your friend ship is doomed to fail
They have a “close relationship with God “ even though they are the most NEET pothead in the universe lol, but we get along like two peas in a pod

Activity
So far there's no one here