that one time I added random girls off Snapchat.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
my text game aka personality was on point. I would then get hit with the “what do you look like” I sent snaps and pictures of everything. Me at amusements parks, traveling the world, hiking, gym, mirror pics with my abs the list goes on and on. I would get blocked on sight. Few girls would leave me on seen. When I would send the double text asking what I did wrong they would reply with something like “oh” or “ok” totally dismissing me. Some girls were so mean that they would actually send this emoji 🤮 and proceed to block me. I deleted the app. I downloaded it again since I found this hot chick on IG. I got left on seen. I said “ugly dude can’t catch any brakes out here” she said sorry.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
guys what feelings am I suppose to get out of this? As a young lad I would never experience this since I would never attempt to do anything like this. My incel believes would always refrain me from taking such actions. I never had any social media for this reason. Is it my mistake for attempting to do something online? Yet it feels wrong. Almost like I’m being disenfranchised from my life. Everyone else gets to do shit like this and have fun except me how is that any fair? I’ve been especially aware of my incel situation for the last 5 years but moments like this make me think what the actual fuck do I know about anything?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Maybe you should just make a step in another direction.
Many great man, where practically incels. If we take Nietzsche for example, he even composed whole piano-pieces for some women.
All without any success.
But then he turned out to be one of the greatest philosophers of the modern era.

South-Park actually did some nice sketch about ugly people.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
You were born as an ugly male, it's not fair but that's how it is on this bitch of an earth.
Breath1

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Maybe you should just make a step in another direction.
Many great man, where practically incels. If we take Nietzsche for example, he even composed whole piano-pieces for some women.
All without any success.
But then he turned out to be one of the greatest philosophers of the modern era.

South-Park actually did some nice sketch about ugly people.

You were born as an ugly male, it's not fair but that's how it is on this bitch of an earth.
View attachment 38288
L replies

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Are you serious? They have so much even chads struggle in the internet unless you are top 1 million in looks or some celeb or chad millionaire you dont have a good chances. reality is another matter ofc you can pull some if you are even normie but yeah.. its absurd

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
If you aren't attractive, the only way to make up for it is clout/efame/ fame. It's very unlikely you'll ever get famous so I suggest you pick up some good copes instead. It's gonna be a long ride but if it's any consolation, many men are stuck in the exact same plight as you

C

CAII

NEET
May 11, 2022
you wont succeed online if youre subchad
try approaching girls from your social circle, you'll have more luck
you think they'll even acknowledge your existence on social media when top 1% chads are a click away? get real

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
If you aren't attractive, the only way to make up for it is clout/efame/ fame. It's very unlikely you'll ever get famous so I suggest you pick up some good copes instead. It's gonna be a long ride but if it's any consolation, many men are stuck in the exact same plight as you
Gonna add something else. Another way to actually make up for it is to become a well known thug/dealer in your community. I swear the most subhuman Albanian dealers/thugs have cute girls in their cars or they'll be holding hands with them. But I mean I guess they're rich so Idk, might just be betabux

C

CAII

NEET
May 11, 2022
Gonna add something else. Another way to actually make up for it is to become a well known thug/dealer in your community. I swear the most subhuman Albanian dealers/thugs have cute girls in their cars or they'll be holding hands with them. But I mean I guess they're rich so Idk, might just be betabux
nah it's cause they're albanians
they're built different

C

CAII

NEET
May 11, 2022
seriously though have you ever seen an albanian incel?

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022
Imma be real with u but you sound like a thirsty desperate dude and by acting like that you will probably not get much just you calm your dick focus on other shit

Activity
So far there's no one here