Depression Tfw neetbros are going up against me

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Been here rotting with them for 2 years and they still want to kill me because of some whore blackpilled again
157189FA BCD1 41C8 B92F 22FEA6178E3F

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Where? I never start shit jfl only when im mentioned
Time to mogg:soy: You ask why I don't fuck snow bunny's well it's cause if I can't put a coke bottle on her cake I'm not interested facts :soy:

:feelsahhh::feelsahhh: I just fuck this hood bitch bet your gay snow bunny didn't have cakes like this. But muh she's not white bro. I don't care I want cake cake cake cake cake cake cake. :feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-031757_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220115-031757_Gallery.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 32
Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Time to mogg:soy: You ask why I don't fuck snow bunny's well it's cause if I can't put a coke bottle on her cake I'm not interested facts :soy:

:feelsahhh::feelsahhh: I just fuck this hood bitch bet your gay snow bunny didn't have cakes like this. But muh she's not white bro. I don't care I want cake cake cake cake cake cake cake. :feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:
Based you mog me to hell bro

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My bad brocels i wont ever mention anything again just drop memes
:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:Honestly I don't mind I want to know who my enemy is sleeping with so I can buy some chocolate hood cakes to mogg you with :feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

:feelsahhh::feelsahhh: attack:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:Honestly I don't mind I want to know who my enemy is sleeping with so I can buy some chocolate hood cakes to mogg you with :feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

:feelsahhh::feelsahhh: attack:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:
Fuck bro please dont how Will i even cope now?:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
:feelsahhh: No your black I seen your pictures stop larping its over for you tyrone :feelsahhh:
Fuck you got me its the mixed race dog skin effect meeks has it too in the winter we become white and in the summer we get lightskin :feelseheh::feelseheh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Fuck you got me its the mixed race dog skin effect meeks has it too in the winter we become white and in the summer we get lightskin :feelseheh::feelseheh:
By the way I lied I never fucked that black girl but she's my dream hood fuck. But I did fuck this hood bitch tonight but I had to pay so that's why I get to brag :yay:

wolfie

wolfie

bachelors in stem but still a retard
Jan 3, 2022
as a nigga who gets ZERO pussy, its hard to read some of your posts dawg
like it hurts me, the mogging physically hurts me, i cant handle it :feelspat:
Crying leonardo dicaprio

dial it down a notch and we cool

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
as a nigga who gets ZERO pussy, its hard to read some of your posts dawg
like it hurts me, the mogging physically hurts me, i cant handle it :feelspat:
View attachment 30403
dial it down a notch and we cool
My bad nigga but you have to agree i get mentioned alot really over for me when i get checked by newcels im a og around here nigga the ogs like @Fabio can confirm

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My bad nigga but you have to agree i get mentioned alot really over for me when i get checked by newcels im a og around here nigga the ogs like @Fabio can confirm
You know that blak girls pictures The dream hood cake bitch the cousin I'm in love with has an ass equivalent to hers bro. And she's got huge tites, 5'3, white, blond hair and a perfect face bro, plus she has a great personality :feelspat: makes me so angry I don't get to clap her cheeks

Activity
So far there's no one here