Depression tell it to me straight doctor

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I talked to a random "girl" over Discord via text chat, I was drunk and smacked out of my mind and beat my weiner raw and start ERPing, after I nut I get post-nut clarity and think wait a second, is this even a girl, so I ask "her" for a picture and she says she's too paranoid. I ask her to get in voice, she says no :feelsstudy: ok boys give it to me straight did I just have cyber sex with a tranny and if so how can I get rid of cyber aids :feelsahhh: she isn't online anymore I think I just got bamboozled

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
I talked to a random "girl" over Discord via text chat, I was drunk and smacked out of my mind and beat my weiner raw and start ERPing, after I nut I get post-nut clarity and think wait a second, is this even a girl, so I ask "her" for a picture and she says she's too paranoid. I ask her to get in voice, she says no :feelsstudy: ok boys give it to me straight did I just have cyber sex with a tranny and if so how can I get rid of cyber aids :feelsahhh: she isn't online anymore I think I just got bamboozled
probly theyre all over the place

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Is it any worse than jacking off to a doujin written by a man or watching a video of a guy fucking another woman? Discord is the tranny chat platform of choice so probably was one. As for getting rid of cyber aids delete the all messages followed by account and email associated with it for the slight chance that they honour those decisions then shred disk, encrypt disk then shred and reencrypt 2 more times before booking a flight to Venezuela and assuming a new identity.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
you had fun check:yes:
it's discord so it's degen and everyone knows check:yes:
it could be worst (a bald 50yrd old gay guy) check:yes:
so idk boyo , i guess it's your choice, after all no different cumming to hentai or plain text in a chat , you coom alone in your room either way check:yes:
it's just that as men after we fap we think of so many stuff : Our past , the future , the universe , philoshophy , alternative realities, so you will forget it in a few hours....and do it again the next time

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Nigga u gay?

kneel

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
I accidentally masturbated to a tranny once too
one time i met up w this girl off tinder that looked alright and met up really easy, i attributed it to the fact she was way more annoying than other girls. . I was v drunk. We were in my car in the parking lot of her apartment complex we talked some and I offered her some bong rips and beers and then I started making out with her. something in the air felt funny and the lack of comfort kept me from getting hard. she climbed on top of me in the drivers seat and as i tried to take off her bra, I realized.. this is no ordinary bra. this thing is locked as tight as a cell in a max security prison. As shes trying to unzip my pants she says "By the way, you dont mind Im a biological male crossdressing as female right?" right there I said "oh... nevermind." Said I was v drunk and need to go home, and told him to go inside. He tried to insist he can go home with me and we could do it tomorrow but I still said no and blocked the number soon as he was gone. Trans just does something to me that completely turns me off in every way. For some reason my chinese boss the next day at work said he saw something funny in my eyes and said "what happen??? you almost sleeping with the guy that look like lady right???? No need answer!! I see it already!!!!" and laughed at me

As a side note that experience among many others helped convince me that asians have psychic abilitys

No reason to be ashamed tho bro happens to the best of us

Last edited:
incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
one time i met up w this girl off tinder that looked alright and met up really easy, i attributed it to the fact she was way more annoying than other girls. . I was v drunk. We were in my car in the parking lot of her apartment complex we talked some and I offered her some bong rips and beers and then I started making out with her. something in the air felt funny and the lack of comfort kept me from getting hard. she climbed on top of me in the drivers seat and as i tried to take off her bra, I realized.. this is no ordinary bra. this thing is locked as tight as a cell in a max security prison. As shes trying to unzip my pants she says "By the way, you dont mind Im a biological male crossdressing as female right?" right there I said "oh... nevermind." Said I was v drunk and need to go home, and told him to go inside. He tried to insist he can go home with me and we could do it tomorrow but I still said no and blocked the number soon as he was gone. Trans just does something to me that completely turns me off in every way. For some reason my chinese boss the next day at work said he saw something funny in my eyes and said "what happen??? you almost sleeping with the guy that look like lady right???? No need answer!! I see it already!!!!" and laughed at me

As a side note that experience among many others helped convince me that asians have psychic abilitys

No reason to be ashamed tho bro happens to the best of us
who asked tho

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
no just dont like reading tales from schizos

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
no just dont like reading tales from schizos
If its about the asian thing sorry to shit on your shitting on me but a lot of adult asians Ive known didnt have to ask what was on my mind, they already knew, which is probably just from intuition more than psychic ability but its the truth either way

but on the topic, i read in a book written by a -jew- on psychology and communication that meditators in separate rooms were able to pretty directly change what people in another room were thinking just through meditation with them in mind in blind studies, and some government did tests on the martial arts practice of toh ate (distant touch) where qi gong masters and such could strike their opponent from far away and took out all variables of possible hypnosis, placebo, etc and found its done completely outside of the physical realm except that EM fields flared up during their practice. Reiki is massage that sometimes doesnt even touch the one receiving the massage and has noteworthy results, lots of stuff like that exists. So its not schizo to beleive in things that have clear evidence but arent widely accepted by the public, its just not NT

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
If its about the asian thing sorry to shit on your shitting on me but a lot of adult asians Ive known didnt have to ask what was on my mind, they already knew, which is probably just from intuition more than psychic ability but its the truth either way

but on the topic, i read in a book written by a -jew- on psychology and communication that meditators in separate rooms were able to pretty directly change what people in another room were thinking just through meditation with them in mind in blind studies, and some government did tests on the martial arts practice of toh ate (distant touch) where qi gong masters and such could strike their opponent from far away and took out all variables of possible hypnosis, placebo, etc and found its done completely outside of the physical realm except that EM fields flared up during their practice. Reiki is massage that sometimes doesnt even touch the one receiving the massage and has noteworthy results, lots of stuff like that exists. So its not schizo to beleive in things that have clear evidence but arent widely accepted by the public, its just not NT

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
She still hasn't logged in after I asked for proof she was a woman :feelsugh:

Activity
So far there's no one here