Talking to people is so boring

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It's feel like a chore unless you are doing something immoral like bragging or gossiping. Online is kinda better cause you get to lose your filter. In real life you gotta watch that you don't say something too offensive cause everyone is a snowflake these days, only chad can say controversial shit without it being social suicide tbh

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It's feel like a chore unless you are doing something immoral like bragging or gossiping. Online is kinda better cause you get to lose your filter. In real life you gotta watch that you don't say something too offensive cause everyone is a snowflake these days, only chad can say controversial shit without it being social suicide tbh
Agreed but it depends on who your talking too. If you share the same values, and have common interest it can be stimulating but it's very rare.

There has to be so many things that click for friends to be compatible

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
The eye contact pill is brutal I'll hold eye contact but npc want you to trackter beam your soul
Exactly. I mean I can hold it too but you know those overconfident agressive extrovert npcs who stare at you? Their eyes never lose track, like a heat seeking missile and follow you like a robot its actually super scary to me.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
True I've had people I clicked with but they were religious fags who would go on and on about there God complex which is a deal breaker for me
Honestly I refrain from talking about religion irl, I know it's touchy for most people. I never wanted to talk about it here either, but other people brought it up first so here we are

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I tried to talk about politics with some coworker and he asked me if I was spending time on alt right forums on the internet. :feelssure::feelssure:
Where did you work? I'd spout homophobic shit all the time, confront my colleagues on the Jewish Question, started cheering when BBC news mentioned Christchurch and so on. Most of them were on board

Activity
So far there's no one here