take the oofy doofy pill(LifeFuel) blackpill scientist gtfih

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
The blackpill about oofy doofy is that…. Not everyone can be an oofy doofy. A lot of people are too @jaded jabble . You have to be ignorant about many of these topics to not raise concern in any women you talk to. Any word could trigger off the Misogynist alarm in the brain .oofy doofy pill is the most brutal pill. In blackpill theory you can cope with surgery and looksmaxxing, but you can't become an oofy doofy without brain transplantation.I still think tinder, tik tok and nightclubs are still chad's territory, but we focus too much on those. Someone needs to get hold of one of these soys and interview him on how he got his GF. [UWSL]Women are also bored and need someone to take them out. Chad doesn't have the desire to take Becky out dining so Becky needs @Billy to lead the way and make her life less boring. Beta male servitude is the future. i will continue to investigate this phenomenon just become a [UWSL]soy pram pusher bro[/UWSL] lifefuel for @Copexodius Maximus [/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
It’s not lifefuel because they all mog me to the shadow realm and back. I can’t fix myself with surgery because it will damage my cranial nerves.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
What was your inspiration for this thread
just that the blackpill can be overblown sometimes and if you unironically go outside you see looksmatched couples and even subhumans with cute girls and no its not betabucks when the couples are still young adults or younger that just makes no sense you can become a oofy doofy all you have to do is have no inhib have no dignity or self respect as man willing to grovel like a dog pathetic be a pussy begger that whorships at the alter of vagina a literal slave to females gaining female approval brainless normie with no self awareness doesnt care feels no shame or embarassment will humiliate acting like a clown / dancing monkey doesnt bother him in the slitghtest absolute masochist rejection only empoweres him

Last edited:
Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
just that the blackpill can be overblown sometimes and if you unironically go outside you see looksmatched couples and even subhumans with cute girls and no its not betabucks when the couples are still young adults or younger that just makes no sense you can become a oofy doofy all you have to do is have no inhib have no dignity or self respect as man willing to grovel like a dog pathetic be a pussy begger that whorships at the alter of vagina a literal slave to females gaining female approval brainless normie with no self awareness doesnt care feels no shame or embarassment will humiliate acting like a clown / dancing monkey doesnt bother him in the slitghtest absolute masochist rejection only empoweres him
Sounds brutal tbh ngl

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022

meanwhile mentally ill chadlite rots at home

brutal proof mentally ill = never began

Activity
So far there's no one here