Take the lain pill

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Ok so back story I was pm @Lain and all the sudden I look into my inbox and there is a picture of the most gorgeous white blond haired blue eyed nigga I have ever seen. I didnt even ask for his photo. He just wanted to set the record straight that he mogged me. And boy did he ever. My jaw dropped to the floor.

This white nigga is like if brad pit, Pamela anderson, superman, arian hitler and marlin monroe had a designer baby. I mean his aura burnt out the led in my computer screen. I had to buy a new computer cause he was such a pretty ass white boy nigga.

Any way this white nigga can only get obies indian granny trannys on discord. What hope is there for the rest of us is my point. The black pill has died and been reborn as the lain pill. But if you dare take the lain pill you will never be the same. That's a warning. 😢

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
he revealed his face to me hes one pretty boy ngl but its over for you guys because white now be a good cuck and watch me fuck this snowbunny my nigga
View attachment 27013
Oh boy can I watch daddy :feelsheh: Will you feed me some dog chow after you cream pie those two snow bunnys🤓

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Ok so back story I was pm @Lain and all the sudden I look into my inbox and there is a picture of the most gorgeous white blond haired blue eyed nigga I have ever seen. I didnt even ask for his photo. He just wanted to set the record straight that he mogged me. And boy did he ever. My jaw dropped to the floor.

This white nigga is like if brad pit, Pamela anderson, superman, arian hitler and marlin monroe had a designer baby. I mean his aura burnt out the led in my computer screen. I had to buy a new computer cause he was such a pretty ass white boy nigga.

Any way this white nigga can only get obies indian granny trannys on discord. What hope is there for the rest of us is my point. The black pill has died and been reborn as the lain pill. But if you dare take the lain pill you will never be the same. That's a warning. 😢
You guys are literally white Weimericans. It's over for you all. Globalhomos have infiltrated your country to such an extent that I wouldn't even be worrying about not getting coochie if I were you guys
FDTucbMXEAkFuq

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You guys are literally white Weimericans. It's over for you all. Globalhomos are infiltrated your country to such an extent that I wouldn't even be worrying about not getting coochie if I were you guys
View attachment 27023
Trust me I know there are 5 trannys that live in my complex and they are all workshopped, get sex and have social circles the tranny pill is the hardest to swallow of them all.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Trust me I know there are 5 trannys that live in my complex and they are all workshopped, get sex and have social circles the tranny pill is the hardest to swallow of them all.
That's the plan of the elite. What can you do about the growing sea of lonely armed men with nothing to lose? Group them on an imageboard where the users pedestalize cute anime girls and eventually convince them to take HRT. Stay woke brocels.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
That's the plan of the elite. What can you do about the growing sea of lonely armed men with nothing to lose? Group them on an imageboard where the users pedestalize cute anime girls and eventually convince them to take HRT. Stay woke brocels.
No shit sherlock tell me something I dont know we are all ponds in this sick twisted game of cuckdom

Activity
So far there's no one here