xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
@Neetgod2 toughts?
C8AA6B6D D822 45F2 B53F B8FF878F415C

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Not surprising. There is a reason why american tourists are the worst when visiting other countries. Loud, brash, usually fat and disrespectful to the existing culture.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Not surprising. There is a reason why american tourists are the worst when visiting other countries. Loud, brash, usually fat and disrespectful to the existing culture.
British are probs worse at least the ones that just go to spain every year

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
British are probs worse at least the ones that just go to spain every year

Hmmm yea I went to UK a long time ago, it was strange, and the food was awful, especially at the airport hahaha I know you from there bro, no offense, but it was so crowded and grey and depressing being there. Will not go again

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Hmmm yea I went to UK a long time ago, it was strange, and the food was awful, especially at the airport hahaha I know you from there bro, no offense, but it was so crowded and grey and depressing being there. Will not go again
Where did you visit? Cities are awful for the most part though there are a few which still have some charm.
Would you ascend with a slag bro? Jfl
Yeah if they'd let me. No worse than fucking a prostitute

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Where did you visit? Cities are awful for the most part though there are a few which still have some charm.

Yeah if they'd let me. No worse than fucking a prostitute

I visited London man, I had family there at one point. Loved my fam, but man was it brutal they lived in the city center. Noisy, crowded, grey and cold was my experience. Well at least I tried I guess, but I felt like a bug about to be stomped on it was very imposing compared to where Im at rn.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I visited London man, I had family there at one point. Loved my fam, but man was it brutal they lived in the city center. Noisy, crowded, grey and cold was my experience. Well at least I tried I guess, but I felt like a bug about to be stomped on it was very imposing compared to where Im at rn.
I've only been to London a few times. Was never particularly fond of it even as a kid and the highlight of those trips was seeing a chinook flying overhead one time. York's probably my favourite English city though there are quite a few nice cities I've visited that I don't know the name of due to my age and the spontaneity with which we visited them

Activity
So far there's no one here