Stupid shit normies say

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Exhibit A: Becoming the best version of yourself

Jfl at the brainless idiots repeating prefabricated phrases like these thinking it makes them sound smart. It doesn't even mean anything these retards talk as if they coud travel to an alternate universe and become a gigachad version of themselves. There is only one version of yourself go look in the mirror it's the one right there in front of you, you're already it. The vast majority of people are who they are and lead the life they live overwhelmingly because of the situation they were born into. Most of the opportunities that you have and the way you develop both physically and mentally are a result of factors such as genetics and environment which are 99% out of your control. Even if you could go back in time or if you had a twin it's very likely things wouldn't have turned out much differently if we control for those variables to stay the same.

But muh choices muh free will. Yes it's true you can make choices that will have consequences. But more often than not you were destined to turn to those choices because you were and keep being influenced by specific circumstances you are subjected to, whether you like it or not.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I wish i were a normie, it would make my life so much easier

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
tell em this

Attachments

• 722C4710-0446-4669-A7C4-0057137C0888.webp
    21 KB · Views: 5
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Exhibit A: Becoming the best version of yourself

Jfl at the brainless idiots repeating prefabricated phrases like these thinking it makes them sound smart. It doesn't even mean anything these retards talk as if they coud travel to an alternate universe and become a gigachad version of themselves. There is only one version of yourself go look in the mirror it's the one right there in front of you, you're already it. The vast majority of people are who they are and lead the life they live overwhelmingly because of the situation they were born into. Most of the opportunities that you have and the way you develop both physically and mentally are a result of factors such as genetics and environment which are 99% out of your control. Even if you could go back in time or if you had a twin it's very likely things wouldn't have turned out much differently if we control for those variables to stay the same.

But muh choices muh free will. Yes it's true you can make choices that will have consequences. But more often than not you were destined to turn to those choices because you were and keep being influenced by specific circumstances you are subjected to, whether you like it or not.
I hate when normies say " level up" or "that's Gucci"

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here