Studio Ghibli is dead

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
"Aya and the Witch" is so goddamn fucking ugly. It looks like one of these weird YouTube kids animations. Especially the facial animation and character designs are incredibly off-putting. Who in their right mind would greenlit such an abomination. It's also weird as hell how small the scope of the film is, it literally seems to take place in only like 2 rooms. That Goro guy or whatever his name is, legit seemed to have been thinking that he was innovating the industry. Even though he made smth that looks even worse than the fucking bount arc from bleach or berserk 2016. 3d animation will always be inferior to 2d in every way. I honestly have yet to see a 3d animated film that looks better than the average 2d animated one and this will always be the case no matter what. So it's especially upsetting to see ghibli of all studios turn their backs on 2d animation and then shit out smth that looks like it was animated by some random Somali pirates that found a computer in the desert that can't even run xp and is using the animation software the test footage for toy story 1 was made with. This just makes me feel sad and disappointed to be honest
1603259019 Aya and the Witch we saw the new movie Ghibli scaled 1200x900

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Lol. Miyazaki's son does not want to take over the business.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
More like dead threat, ha got' em

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

check this out, Miyazaki directed this, it's a TV series from the late 70s that is fucking kino 10/10 it feels like a Ghibli movie but is a full TV series

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020

check this out, Miyazaki directed this, it's a TV series from the late 70s that is fucking kino 10/10 it feels like a Ghibli movie but is a full TV series
the cover art reminds me off Laputa

Activity
So far there's no one here