Story storytime

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
At my 7th grade. It was private school with rich chads when I was one of few scholarship middle class students. It was a sleepover boy-school with 3 daily meals.
One day I overstudied preparing for quiz and was late for dinner so that day I slept hungry planning to eat well in the morning. We had pretty decent breakfasts with eggs, cheese, olives, butter, oranges, black tea and etc.
So next day I get up, go to the canteen hoping to have a nice meal and notice a weird atmosphere: canteen was loud and crowdy, not as usual. Turns out some chads didn't eat yesterday cause they played BASKETBALL and were late to dinner as well. I go up to the table, and there's a brutal fight for food going on. Those jocks muscled their way through and wiped off all the food they get.
My desperate hopes to get at least some nutrition, were sadly ruined.
Before I could reach my hands, NOTHING WAS LEFT.
I stood there for 10 minutes, furious and anxious. And one of my classmates out of a pity handed me a small loaf of bread, in a plastic bag.
I took it, got out of the canteen, went to another building, walked through hallways, came to a spot where nobody sees me, started crying and eating at the same time.
Some of my tears dropped on the bread. I tasted my tears mixed with my piece of bread

Last edited:
Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
Next. It was 8th grade, when I still was try-hard student.
So in the beginning of the semester, out class head teacher announced that there's a trip to Antalya in the holidays for top 5 students who score the best gpa by the end of semester.
At that point I was never been abroad and it became kinda my dream. I was confident though, cause my gpa was #2 in a class. So 4 months of tiresome studies, and hard work begin. I was 99% sure I'm in the list. I was the one who provided test results and home works for entire class.
Finally, the day of announcement comes.
With a wide grin smile I come to the class, where I expect the head teacher to tell my name. Guess what happens.
I am not in a fucking list.
I didn't believe it first, I asked a teacher for a private talk and almost threw a tantrum right there. But he said the final word. I'm not going to the trip.
Turned out the parents of the "chosen ones" bribed the principle and teacher so that they can enjoy a holiday.
It was over.
After swallowing that bitter pill, I gave up on studies completely and went from straight-A to a straight C-D. From that point I was no longer a good student like I was

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Maybe out of pity but still an act of kindness. Compassion is a rarity that humans often don't express. Sad and beautiful at the same time.

That money privilege tho, and how it fucks up hope from others. I look back on similar situations where I was mentally weak and naive, then reality hits you and everything goes to shit. For what it's worth, the school doesn't teach anything but how to become an obedient worker, I think. I work at a minimum job so what do I know. Good reads dude.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
At my 7th grade. It was private school with rich chads when I was one of few scholarship middle class students. It was a sleepover boy-school with 3 daily meals.
One day I overstudied preparing for quiz and was late for dinner so that day I slept hungry planning to eat well in the morning. We had pretty decent breakfasts with eggs, cheese, olives, butter, oranges, black tea and etc.
So next day I get up, go to the canteen hoping to have a nice meal and notice a weird atmosphere: canteen was loud and crowdy, not as usual. Turns out some chads didn't eat yesterday cause they played BASKETBALL and were late to dinner as well. I go up to the table, and there's a brutal fight for food going on. Those jocks muscled their way through and wiped off all the food they get.
My desperate hopes to get at least some nutrition, were sadly ruined.
Before I could reach my hands, NOTHING WAS LEFT.
I stood there for 10 minutes, furious and anxious. And one of my classmates out of a pity handed me a small loaf of bread, in a plastic bag.
I took it, got out of the canteen, went to another building, walked through hallways, came to a spot where nobody sees me, started crying and eating at the same time.
Some of my tears dropped on the bread. I tasted my tears mixed with my piece of bread
Kind of a over reaction

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Next. It was 8th grade, when I still was try-hard student.
So in the beginning of the semester, out class head teacher announced that there's a trip to Antalya in the holidays for top 5 students who score the best gpa by the end of semester.
At that point I was never been abroad and it became kinda my dream. I was confident though, cause my gpa was #2 in a class. So 4 months of tiresome studies, and hard work begin. I was 99% sure I'm in the list. I was the one who provided test results and home works for entire class.
Finally, the day of announcement comes.
With a wide grin smile I come to the class, where I expect the head teacher to tell my name. Guess what happens.
I am not in a fucking list.
I didn't believe it first, I asked a teacher for a private talk and almost threw a tantrum right there. But he said the final word. I'm not going to the trip.
Turned out the parents of the "chosen ones" bribed the principle and teacher so that they can enjoy a holiday.
It was over.
After swallowing that bitter pill, I gave up on studies completely and went from straight-A to a straight C-D. From that point I was no longer a good student like I was
You could moneymax if you got good grades, sucks but its just a trip

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
My story with foids.
One thing I realized through years is how simping can go BEYOND the imaginable borders as an inexperienced male.
So I'll start with my story of a first attempt ever to go on a date with a girl. I was 15-16 I think. There was a mainstream local teenage dating site. Start browsing, keep failing to get responds. Finally, a 5/10 young roastie replies. Conversation goes, my heart is beating in happiness and excitement, and after multiple begging, she agrees to a date. Everything seemed so promising and bright, as I am putting on my best outfit, sprinkling my perfume and fixing my haircut.
I arrive to the place, she isn't there. I text her and she says she's a little busy and asks to send her some money cause she's running out of internet. I was like no big deal it's just like 5$ and I transfer to her mobile. She replies with thank you and says will be there in 5 minutes.
I wait for 20 minutes and txt her again. She says she's doing her make-up and preparing, just a sec.
I wait for 40 minutes and text her again and she's like "Can you send me some more money to call a cab to get there, just 15$ please". First I said I will pay the driver when she arrives, but she insisted, so I SENT HER 15$ via transfer. And I was like, damn, finally she's coming and I get to meet her.
I wait for another 1 hour and I text her. This time no reply. Call her - no answer. Txt her again and guess what - "She deleted you from friends and you can't send her messages".
I dial up her number and: USER BLOCKED YOU AND THE CALL CAN'T BE ACCOMPLISHED

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
A scam that every guy experiences one way or another. When I was 16 at a school I was bullied somewhat hard. People wrote on the chalkboard about how I got a small dick and such. Except for one girl, one day she defended me and asked others to stop, that it's not funny anymore. It didn't help but in my eyes, she was an angel. A couple of days later this angel came to me and asked me to borrow her 80€. I was so mesmerized by the fact that she even came to speak to me, so I didn't think twice but gave her the money. She said she'll pay me back tomorrow. The next day our teacher told us that she was transferred to another school. I was at the time retarded and thought she'll pay me back, even tho I didn't have her number and Facebook didn't exist with young people back then.
I'll laugh at it these days since this is nothing compared to divorce rape. Just normal female behavior.

ricacel

ricacel

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
My story with foids.
One thing I realized through years is how simping can go BEYOND the imaginable borders as an inexperienced male.
So I'll start with my story of a first attempt ever to go on a date with a girl. I was 15-16 I think. There was a mainstream local teenage dating site. Start browsing, keep failing to get responds. Finally, a 5/10 young roastie replies. Conversation goes, my heart is beating in happiness and excitement, and after multiple begging, she agrees to a date. Everything seemed so promising and bright, as I am putting on my best outfit, sprinkling my perfume and fixing my haircut.
I arrive to the place, she isn't there. I text her and she says she's a little busy and asks to send her some money cause she's running out of internet. I was like no big deal it's just like 5$ and I transfer to her mobile. She replies with thank you and says will be there in 5 minutes.
I wait for 20 minutes and txt her again. She says she's doing her make-up and preparing, just a sec.
I wait for 40 minutes and text her again and she's like "Can you send me some more money to call a cab to get there, just 15$ please". First I said I will pay the driver when she arrives, but she insisted, so I SENT HER 15$ via transfer. And I was like, damn, finally she's coming and I get to meet her.
I wait for another 1 hour and I text her. This time no reply. Call her - no answer. Txt her again and guess what - "She deleted you from friends and you can't send her messages".
I dial up her number and: USER BLOCKED YOU AND THE CALL CAN'T BE ACCOMPLISHED
its never began for us

Activity
So far there's no one here