Story time

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
When I was like 12 there was this girl who sat next to me in class a skinny tall white foid with green eyes. In that class you were matched with the person sitting next to you for class activities so we had many chances to make small talk. She was nice to me enough to give me as a dumb naive kid the impression she liked me. Her friend even made a joke once about us being together.

We never exchanged contact information but the class website had a messaging platform. We began exchanging messages unrelated to school using the website during nights and weekends. One day she sent me a message saying she thinks she is in love with a boy. I got really nervous because I was obviously thinking she meant me. So I asked her who's the boy. She says she's too shy to tell me. At that point I remember my heart was beating really fast. I forgot exactly what I said but basically I told her I wouldn't tell anyone so she said she thinks she's in love with a loud guy in our class who played sports. I felt really depressed.

The next day in school I acted as if nothing happened but it might have shown I was bothered because right before class as I was sitting at my desk the girl came up to me from behind and whispered in my ear "What I told you, it wasn't true." I remember feeling extremely disgusted by her shameless attention seeking behavior and I was committed to acting as if it didn't affect me. So I told her idk what you're talking about . She says "the guy I told you I loved, it's not true I don't love him." I replied barely even looking at her "ok, and? It's not really my business anyways." She had this dumb look on her face then the class started we didn't talk as much after that day.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
She liked you, just wanted to see how you reacted.
L2Ct4lY

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
She liked you, just wanted to see how you reacted.
View attachment 32103
Tbh I think she just enjoyed the attention. I knew when she came whispering to my ear what kind of reaction she was expecting but it disgusted me how she thought she could toy with me like that. At 12 I had the confidence to think I was better than that.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Tbh I think she just enjoyed the attention. I knew when she came whispering to my ear what kind of reaction she was expecting but it disgusted me how she thought she could toy with me like that. At 12 I had the confidence to think I was better than that.
It's crazy that even at the age of 12 they were playing with our minds.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
It's crazy that even at the age of 12 they were playing with our minds.
It probably wouldn't have played out the same way today though. I bet she went on to realize she could get away with way more than that she probably lifemogs me now.

I'm glad I had the confidence to act the way I did back then I'm not sure I would have done the same a few years later but I do feel like I missed a chance. Realistically though, I've had interactions like this with women a lot. It never works out no matter how well I play it. If you need to jump through a series of increasingly small flaming hoops it's probably over.

Activity
So far there's no one here