Stop trying to predict the future tbh

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Your daughter will likely get bred by some balding cuck hubbycel when she's in her 30s. She'll spend her youth getting fucked by Chads but she'll be on the pill.
So yeah have fun raising a wet hole to keep other men's cocks wet and warm because muh passing on genetics
Many people seem to think that the world and the society will stay the same; that the ideologies of today will not evolve in the next 30 years.

Lots of people think like this:
  • The old men who wonder why young boys don't just approach women
  • The boomers who wonder why people complain about how difficult it is to find a job
  • The old people who never bothered to learn how to use a computer
  • The investors who never bought cryptocurrencies
  • The house owners who believed that real estate is always a safe investment etc.
The society will not stay the same – it's always evolving.

The next generation of people grow up with different values and ideologies:
  • Islam and Arabic cultures are becoming more influential in the Western world
  • New technologies will emerge
  • The laws will change etc.
Your hypothetical kids will not grow up in the same environment as you did. It's foolish to think otherwise.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It really seems like the opposite tbh
Turkish police fire tear gas at crowds gathered for banned Istanbul Pride  march | The Independent | The Independent
What it's like to be gay and a Muslim
Slutty hijabi with big ass and lips - 12 Pics | xHamster

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
oh ok, thanks for the enlightment

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Shit you’re right, 10 years from now all western women will be Mosque-going, burqa-wearing virgins lmao

promiscuity is only going to accelerate from here. It’s going to be much worse in the next generation and then the next one again and so on etc.

Islamic values aren’t going to take over the west. Muslims that have kids here won’t be devout Muslims and if they are, the generation after that definitely won’t be. That just won’t work in the liberal west.

if you’re American then your nice little grandmother probably got spitroasted by 10 cocks at the Woodstock festival in 1969.
Women are whores. They always were whores but their true nature was suppressed.
This isn’t “predicting the future”. This is accepting reality.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Islamic values aren’t going to take over the west. Muslims that have kids here won’t be devout Muslims and if they are, the generation after that definitely won’t be. That just won’t work in the liberal west.

if you’re American then your nice little grandmother probably got spitroasted by 10 cocks at the Woodstock festival in 1969.
Women are whores. They always were whores but their true nature was suppressed.
This isn’t “predicting the future”. This is accepting reality.
No, you're literally trying to predict the future based on the past – past performance is no guarantee of future results, as every investor should know.

You can believe in whatever you want, but don't use probabilistic words so lightly.

What do you mean by likely and probably?

How did you calculate the probability of these events and is the likelihood somewhere around 70 or 90 %?

If you can't calculate the probability, your probabilistic words don't mean anything.

Yeah, I don't see conservative islamic bullshit becoming popular lmao.

You can see i.e. believe in whatever you want. But it's important to notice that these are just beliefs or fantasies, and they should not be used in trying to predict the future.

Last edited:
O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
No, you're literally trying to predict the future based on the past – past performance is no guarantee of future results, as every investor should know.

You can believe in whatever you want, but don't use probabilistic words so lightly.

What do you mean by likely and probably?

How did you calculate the probability of these events and is the likelihood somewhere around 70 or 90 %?

If you can't calculate the probability, your probabilistic words don't mean anything.

You can see i.e. believe in whatever you want. But it's important to notice that these are just beliefs or fantasies, and they should not be used in trying to predict the future.
You can actually make educated guesses based on past events.
We're not heading into a world where women are church-going virgins. Nothing about current events suggest that. How do you suggest society will do a complete 180 and waiting for marriage will be seen as cool as opposed to sucking dicks at 3am in nightclub toilets?

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
You can actually make educated guesses based on past events.
And you will be horribly wrong by doing so.

5474a6536bb3f7b2528b4567

You're confusing probabilities with your own beliefs.

And as I've said earlier, you can believe in whatever you want.

Just don't make the mistake of using probabilistic words when you talk about religion or beliefs.

And don't use probabilistic words without calculating the actual probability.

It is what it is.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
And you will be horribly wrong by doing so.

5474a6536bb3f7b2528b4567

You're confusing probabilities with your own beliefs.

And as I've said earlier, you can believe in whatever you want.

Just don't make the mistake of using probabilistic words when you talk about religion or beliefs.

And don't use probabilistic words without calculating the actual probability.

It is what it is.
You're trying to sound smart but it's not really working.
Explain how in just one generation western women will go from being sluts to Church-going virgins when society's views on sex are only becoming more liberal.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
You're trying to sound smart but it's not really working.
Explain how in just one generation western women will go from being sluts to Church-going virgins when society's views on sex are only becoming more liberal.
I don't have to do shit. You tried to make your own argument strong by using probabilistic words without having a real probability in mind i.e. you were talking bullshit.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
I don't have to do shit. You tried to make your own argument strong by using probabilistic words without having a real probability in mind i.e. you were talking bullshit.
Exactly. Because you have no point.
"Hurr durr turkeys die therefore the next generation of women will do a 180 and spend their lives being pristine little virgins working on a wheat farm and taking care of their children while their husbands are out working".
jfl come on dude, what planet do you live on?

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
People adopt values of the cultures they are raised in. A Muslim's child will be going to school where he/ she is taught western values. Second, MAYBE third generation immigrants will see themselves as European, not Muslim donkey fuckers.
What new technologies? What will they change? Tinder was a new technology. What did that do?
Which laws? Why would they change?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
What you just wrote is your belief too.
"Nobody can predict future 100% so don't try to predict anything bro" the thread.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
True, all that has happened for thousands of years in human history BUT if we take your retarded turkey argument then it might as well not happen, laws will not change and no new technologies will emerge.
You claim that one can't predict anything by looking at past yet do that yourself.
Misaka2

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
What you just wrote is your belief too.
"Nobody can predict future 100% so don't try to predict anything bro" the thread.
With enough attempts it's actually possible to predict the future 100 %. Just think about the lotteries etc. And yes, you shouldn't try to sound smart by predicting about 30 years ahead into the future because you are doomed to fail – unless you're really really lucky.

People adopt values of the cultures they are raised in. A Muslim's child will be going to school where he/ she is taught western values. Second, MAYBE third generation immigrants will see themselves as European, not Muslim donkey fuckers.
You make lots of assumptions, and you provide no hard facts. Your arguments are literally bullcrap after bullcrap.

True, all that has happened for thousands of years in human history BUT if we take your retarded turkey argument then it might as well not happen, laws will not change and no new technologies will emerge.
You claim that one can't predict anything by looking at past yet do that yourself.
View attachment 10514
I'm ready to bet that laws will change and new technologies will emerge. I would never make a bet against change.

But if you believe that nothing will change during the next 30 years, you can play with stocks and put money where your mouth is.

Stop just talking about how you can predict the future, and try to profit from predicting the future.

Last edited:
O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
You make lots of assumptions, and you provide no hard facts. Your arguments are literally bullcrap after bullcrap.
I'm sorry my negro but you're just being autistic now.
What is integration?
What happened literally every time a group of people migrated somewhere?
In the US, do you have Germans, French, Spanish etc or do you have Americans?
Sure, Americans like to larp as the people their ancestors came from but it's mostly just an excuse to get drunk and have sex. St Patrick's Day isn't about embracing Irish culture, it's about getting drunk. Wherever Americans originally came from, after a few generations they see themselves as Americans. They didn't go to schools in Europe, they didn't learn the language etc so there's nothing connecting them there.

Now tell me about these "laws" that you think will change for whatever reason and the technologies that will somehow turn women into pure virgin waifus.

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Damn OP is delusionmaxxing
I'm not careless when talking about probabilities.

I'm sorry my negro but you're just being autistic now.
What is integration?
What happened literally every time a group of people migrated somewhere?
In the US, do you have Germans, French, Spanish etc or do you have Americans?
Sure, Americans like to larp as the people their ancestors came from but it's mostly just an excuse to get drunk and have sex. St Patrick's Day isn't about embracing Irish culture, it's about getting drunk. Wherever Americans originally came from, after a few generations they see themselves as Americans. They didn't go to schools in Europe, they didn't learn the language etc so there's nothing connecting them there.

Now tell me about these "laws" that you think will change for whatever reason and the technologies that will somehow turn women into pure virgin waifus.
It's still a belief. You believe that this will happen based on your anecdotes and experiences, but you don't know the probability because that's impossible to tell for events that may or may not happen only once.

For example, I can believe that Conor McGregor would win Mike Tyson in a one-off boxing match, but I can't tell the probability of such outcome without seeing the first fight repeated again and again before the actual one-off boxing match – which isn't possible to my knowledge.

You have replaced the word believe with the words probably and likely – words that imply you've done the math – perhaps by a mistake.

Also, the Muslims have a very different cultural background from the people native to Europe. The people who moved to America from Europe were mostly Christians, as were the Americans, and they were isolated from their homelands. This isn't the case today with the high-speed internet and the social media.

The Arabs, the Africans, the Asians, and the Americans who move to Europe are still connected to their homelands through the social media. The Asians – the Chinese in particular – even have their own web and social media platforms that do not serve people who can't speak their language. This creates more social separation, and I believe it's not favorable for integration.

It's also true that the birthrates of native European people have declined below the replacement level, and the Arab immigrants are having children above the replacement level. How can the Arab Muslim children learn from the native European Atheists or Christians, if the majority of the pupils in schools and the children in kindergartens are also Arab Muslims; people who they can speak Arab to, and who share a similar upbringing, experiences with discrimination, cultural background etc?

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Many people seem to think that the world and the society will stay the same; that the ideologies of today will not evolve in the next 30 years.

Lots of people think like this:
  • The old men who wonder why young boys don't just approach women
  • The boomers who wonder why people complain about how difficult it is to find a job
  • The old people who never bothered to learn how to use a computer
  • The investors who never bought cryptocurrencies
  • The house owners who believed that real estate is always a safe investment etc.
The society will not stay the same – it's always evolving.

Your hypothetical kids will not grow up in the same environment as you did. It's foolish to think otherwise.
Amen, Hallelujah, etc.

This has had needed to be said for a long time

Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021
I really don't understand what the point of this thread is.
Not trying to insult, but it's incredibly stupid.
"Oh yeah bro things will radically change tomorrow you should not make any predictions based on reality trust me bro lol xD"
What the fuck are you even trying to say with this lol
Also, the Muslims have a very different cultural background from the people native to Europe. The people who moved to America from Europe were mostly Christians, as were the Americans, and they were isolated from their homelands. This isn't the case today with the high-speed internet and the social media.

The Arabs, the Africans, the Asians, and the Americans who move to Europe are still connected to their homelands through the social media. The Asians – the Chinese in particular – even have their own web and social media platforms that do not serve people who can't speak their language. This creates more social separation, and I believe it's not favorable for integration.

It's also true that the birthrates of native European people have declined below the replacement level, and the Arab immigrants are having children above the replacement level. How can the Arab Muslim children learn from the native European Atheists or Christians, if the majority of the pupils in schools and the children in kindergartens are also Arab Muslims; people who they can speak Arab to, and who share a similar upbringing, experiences with discrimination, cultural background etc?
Muslims who move to europe belong in 2 categories:
-refugees, mostly young men who don't give a shit about their nation, culture or religion and want an easier life; these easily degeneratemaxx
-legal migrants - some men might be faithful to the religion (women will immediately whore around tho lol), but their children will be just as degen as any other person
And JFL @ using social media (a.k.a. one of the main propaganda and brainwash platforms of globohomo) as an example of something that does not favour "integration". If they use non-censored social media, they've already lost.
Muslims are integrated in soyciety, for sure. Doesn't mean they are necessarily liked by other people, but they are absolutely integrated into the system.

Birth rates are dropping worldwide. They drop as a country develops. The descendants of muslims coming to Europe right now will not have high birth rates - that's why there is a need to continuously import people; because the elites know that after a generation or two the birth rates in these populations plummet just like everyone else's

Last edited:
Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021
Also, I'd like to add that most migrant muslims live in the big cities. It's not like they're having children to help around the farm or whatever. Not to mention that cities are the hearts of degeneracy - decadence is impossible to escape as long as you live in one.

Activity
So far there's no one here