Discussion "STOP STIGMATIZING MENTAL ILLNESS!"

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
More times than I care to count, I have heard people (especially women people) demand that "mental illness" be destigmatized, often on the grounds that they themselves, or many of their friends, while "mentally ill," are actually upstanding members of society, no more likely than anyone else to be violent, criminal, or just plain dangerously crazy, such that one would be justified in treating them differently or being apprehensive during encounters with them (so, except for being "mentally ill," they're basically perfectly sane). To these people I'd like to say: since individuals with real, serious mental illnesses (e.g.: schizophrenia, bipolar disorder) are known to be several times more violent (read: homicidal) than average, has it perhaps occurred to you that your "mental illness" is some made-up TikTok bullshit used primarily to elicit attention and grant you your much coveted membership in an "oppressed group?"

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
On top of this I’m tired of how many foids claim to be depressed or have anxiety (scared to call the pizza place OMG) now depression is attributed to being quirky and cool.

God I hate women.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
More times than I care to count, I have heard people (especially women people) demand that "mental illness" be destigmatized, often on the grounds that they themselves, or many of their friends, while "mentally ill," are actually upstanding members of society, no more likely than anyone else to be violent, criminal, or just plain dangerously crazy, such that one would be justified in treating them differently or being apprehensive during encounters with them (so, except for being "mentally ill," they're basically perfectly sane). To these people I'd like to say: since individuals with real, serious mental illnesses (e.g.: schizophrenia, bipolar disorder) are known to be several times more violent (read: homicidal) than average, has it perhaps occurred to you that your "mental illness" is some made-up TikTok bullshit used primarily to elicit attention and grant you your much coveted membership in an "oppressed group?"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210917-044121_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210917-044121_Gallery.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 41
NEETarded

NEETarded

NEET
Sep 17, 2021
Yeah those who have serious mental health issues can't get the actual help they need because foids waste mental health professionals time using them as emotional tampons for stupid stuff while the real crazies are homeless in and out of jail and psych hospitals. The foid who runs my group home make me go through state services. But I keep certain opinions of mine to myself since the governor here has officially labeled incels terrorists.

Activity
So far there's no one here