Serious Stop fucking posting about other users

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
stop talking about some user on this damn forum instead focus on ur damn self and resolution about what you will do about your neetdom or inceldom.
wasting fucking time energy on some atila or some shit that exist in a form of pixels or hallucinating it n shit.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Make some threads and I'll respond to them.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
atila is building pussy capital on LDAR

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
It would be better to denigrate Pean holes.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
This is a small forum where users can bond together over time and I find it easier to bond with others when I can engage in friendly banter. There's a difference between banter and harrassment though. I don't want to engage much with overly sensitive people, I have no interest in bullying anyone. But say if @Looksmax Refugee II wasn't here to post his goofy retarded posts for me to use as banter with him it would be boring ngl ded srs I imagine that's what it's like to have a little brother you can be close to.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
This is a small forum where users can bond together over time and I find it easier to bond with others when I can engage in friendly banter. There's a difference between banter and harrassment though. I don't want to engage much with overly sensitive people, I have no interest in bullying anyone. But say if @Looksmax Refugee II wasn't here to post his goofy retarded posts for me to use as banter with him it would be boring ngl ded srs I imagine that's what it's like to have a little brother you can be close to.
You got it right. I only adopted a sort of retarded persona to make my posts a little bit more interesting. Nobody likes to listen to people that are serious all the time. I am actually very mature and serious when I want to be.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
You got it right. I only adopted a sort of retarded persona to make my posts a little bit more interesting. Nobody likes to listen to people that are serious all the time. I am actually very mature and serious when I want to be.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
oxytocin.me

Activity
So far there's no one here