Still recovering from being in a shopping mall today

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I [UWSL][UWSL]have a funeral to attend next week. [UWSL][UWSL]And since my mom needed to go to the shopping mall today anyway, I decided to come along to buy some clothes for it.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Now you probably think that seeing all the couples was [/UWSL][/UWSL]what shocked me but its not even that. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Just seeing all these people interacting and behaving was so strange. It made me realize how [/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]disconnected[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] I've become. When I entered a shoe store I didn't even know how to behave in such an environment anymore. So I just observed what the other people did and imitated that. My God...[/UWSL][/UWSL]

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I [UWSL][UWSL]have a funeral to attend next week. [UWSL][UWSL]And since my mom needed to go to the shopping mall today anyway, I decided to come along to buy some clothes for it.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Now you probably think that seeing all the couples was [/UWSL][/UWSL]what shocked me but its not even that. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Just seeing all these people interacting and behaving was so strange. It made me realize how [/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]disconnected[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] I've become. When I entered a shoe store I didn't even know how to behave in such an environment anymore. So I just observed what the other people did and imitated that. My God...[/UWSL][/UWSL]
I’m sorry man, you need to get out a bit, that isn’t healthy long term

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I’m sorry man, you need to get out a bit, that isn’t healthy long term
I mean it was only that bad in the first minutes. I warmed up quickly then and even had a conversation with a shoe salesman. So Im not that socially retarded. I just needed to get used to social settings in the beginning because in the last years I ordered everything online.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Yes of course. There is sex shops with dildos, vibrators, blow up dolls ,etc
Watamote6

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

You know it's over when the only time you go to the mall is too buy close for a funeral. I personally refuse to ever dress up I went to a funeral recently in a tank top and shorts. :feelslol:

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
I get home angry after seeing people, because the space between "us" and and "them" is kinda growing...

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
No idea I just have this heavy feeling in my chest and impulsive thoughts that makes me uncontrollably angry...

Activity
So far there's no one here