Still in pain

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
As I have alluded to in my friday night check in thread, I have been having massive pains in my left arm and chest. Over the past few days it has worsened, and now my left hand fingers are numb and I can barely lift anything with that side.

Not sure what to do, only a heating pad helps kill the pain. Getting the jab really fucked me up, just another example of being taken advantage of and used and abused by the powers that be. Fuck this shit.

Can barely type, but at least I can go to this forum and still laugh while my body suffers due to evil.

Even as a Neet you can still be hassled and brought under things you wish not to do these days.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
Idk maybe call the AFLDS (doctors that go against the grain when it comes to covid) teledocs, if you tell them youre having vax side effects maybe they can help you out? Know your nigga was thinking about this tho,.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Idk maybe call the AFLDS (doctors that go against the grain when it comes to covid) teledocs, if you tell them youre having vax side effects maybe they can help you out? Know your nigga was thinking about this tho,.

Dont trust this process. I read an article where the companies who provided the shit signed an agreement with countries where they cannot be held liable for anything. Just goes to show you what is really going on.

Why did you take heart attack jab?! Especially as a neet, its not like you are going to lose a job...

In my area, they announced that in order to go to stores, restaurants etc you would need a passport. I need to go to stores for one of my main copes bro, I like browsing electronics, but then they changed it and you can go to stores without the passport, but not restaurants and shit. :(

Tricked yet again.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Why did you take heart attack jab?! Especially as a neet, its not like you are going to lose a job...
Op
51F95045 D3F0 4F4B 8283 36F7D1EB2A8A
>I am Optimus Prime
>and I send this message to any remaining unvaccinated hiding in the world
>we are here
>we are waiting
>and you WILL be jabbed to help protect you against the Unicron virus

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Op
View attachment 31492
>I am Optimus Prime
>and I send this message to any remaining unvaccinated hiding in the world
>we are here
>we are waiting
>and you WILL be jabbed to help protect you against the Unicron virus

Great use of the "Unicron" to "Omnicron" hahahah you must be a true fan bro, based as always 😎 😎 😎 😎

Activity
So far there's no one here