starting new job tomorrow but might just neet it up instead

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
I really don't want to come in tomorrow...I really just need a break, like big time.

I can survive probably 3 months, 4 months if I'm really frugal...maybe Ill do some tasks for money here and there....

working sucks the lifeforce out of you, everyday becomes a blur, you look forward to the weekend even though you do nothing different...

idk what im gonna do tho. think my roommates would probably be mad. i can still pay rent for 3 months though. so yeah.

also worried I would end up being neet longterm and not break out of it. idk i just really dont want to work right now.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
What kind of job did you get?

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
What kind of job did you get?
its just a cleaning job in a factory so i would hope it would be low stress....but idk ive read things where people are asked to clean a ridiculous amount, or dealing with dick bossess...i want to slack off, i dont want to work that hard or be stressed by any big responsiblities.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I really don't want to come in tomorrow...I really just need a break, like big time.

I can survive probably 3 months, 4 months if I'm really frugal...maybe Ill do some tasks for money here and there....

working sucks the lifeforce out of you, everyday becomes a blur, you look forward to the weekend even though you do nothing different...

idk what im gonna do tho. think my roommates would probably be mad. i can still pay rent for 3 months though. so yeah.

also worried I would end up being neet longterm and not break out of it. idk i just really dont want to work right now.
Once u go neet u never go back the slightest inconvenience sets me off room temp has to be at below 64 degrees or I loose my shit, no noise pollution or I loose my shit ect

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
girl crying GIF

UPdate:
This Job is NOT comfy...
There's dirt EVERYwhere. When i come home, I have dirt on my shirt, pants, penis, etc.
There's gross smelly men everywhere (including me) no femboys even!!!
Have to work my butt off and get all sweaty, have to like shower after every shift even if I shower beforehand. I had sweat in my groin/butt area? and it got all red and painful.
Physically exhausted. No time to go on my phone and chill, no time to sit down, slack off, etc. Constant work until the work is done.
I want to quit so bad. But i know I'm too much of a pussy and will march back down to the jobsite like a good little cuck boy come monday again.
Also there is no feeling of meaning or purpose, like that one thread was talking about. Just feel like a human cleaning tool, I'm smarter than this but I'm doing this gross wagecucky job. Fuck me man. barely make any money too.
just a whore for mr.shekelstein...

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
girl crying GIF

UPdate:
This Job is NOT comfy...
There's dirt EVERYwhere. When i come home, I have dirt on my shirt, pants, penis, etc.
Have to work my butt off and get all sweaty, have to like shower after every shift even if I shower beforehand. I had sweat in my groin/butt area? and it got all red and painful.
Physically exhausted. No time to go on my phone and chill, no time to sit down, slack off, etc. Constant work until the work is done.
I want to quit so bad. But i know I'm too much of a pussy and will march back down to the jobsite like a good little cuck boy come monday again.
Also there is no feeling of meaning or purpose, like that one thread was talking about. Just feel like a human cleaning tool, I'm smarter than this but I'm doing this gross wagecucky job. Fuck me man. barely make any money too.
Do you have any plans for the future?

like what would your ideal job be?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
There is no such thing as a comfy job, if you have a clean job it still isn't comfy because it would be in an office surrounded by NT's

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
girl crying GIF

UPdate:
This Job is NOT comfy...
I would rather homelessmaxxx

Activity
So far there's no one here