staff appreciation thread

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Thank you @Haruhi Suzumiya for keeping order in a place full of young lonely men.

Thank you @Alexanderr for being an inactive lurker who barely posts anything.

Thank you @Cerberus for creating a forum for org/is outcasts... who did I miss?

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
Mr Robot Arab GIF

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
the fate of being staff i guess, a forum with chaos wouldn't last a week.:feelsok:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
the fate of being staff i guess, a forum with chaos wouldn't last a week.:feelsok:
You’re the only mod I’ve seen on this forum tbh. Although I just saw a post by Alexanderr now.

Thank for your service bro. You giving people warning for responding to posts from 2 months ago is really going to make people want to make this forum more active by blocking us from responding to many of the cool posts.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Pin this post tbh. And move it to feedback.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Sticky this based and redpilled thread tbh (y)

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Mods are biased to hell, not gonna simp for them

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Did u enjoi ur bans, mate? :feelscute:

u r not free to break the rules under @Haruhi Suzumiya's watch 🤓
You will never be a real j-slur. You have no presence, you have experience, you have no reason to be one. You are a homosexual man twisted by hunger for power and stupid minimodding into a crude mockery of internet's scum.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. The admins are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “fellow users” laugh at your awkward attempts at minimodding behind closed doors.

Normal users are utterly repulsed by you. Decades of evolution in Reddit's ecosystem have allowed incels to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even wannabe j-slurs who “pass” look awkward and disgusting to a user. Your message structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk admin to give you powers, he’ll turn tail and demote you the second he gets a whiff of your mentally ill, power-hungry mind.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll opt out of nitro, delete your Discord account, stop boosting the server and leave. The admins will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. Your messages will remain as you will fade from memory, and every passerby who uses the search function and comes across your pathetic minimodding messages for the rest of eternity will know a wannabe j-slur is buried there. Your presence will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a user who's undoubtedly not a moderator

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
well thanks i guess

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
You will never be a real j-slur. You have no presence, you have experience, you have no reason to be one. You are a homosexual man twisted by hunger for power and stupid minimodding into a crude mockery of internet's scum.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. The admins are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “fellow users” laugh at your awkward attempts at minimodding behind closed doors.

Normal users are utterly repulsed by you. Decades of evolution in Reddit's ecosystem have allowed incels to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even wannabe j-slurs who “pass” look awkward and disgusting to a user. Your message structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk admin to give you powers, he’ll turn tail and demote you the second he gets a whiff of your mentally ill, power-hungry mind.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll opt out of nitro, delete your Discord account, stop boosting the server and leave. The admins will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. Your messages will remain as you will fade from memory, and every passerby who uses the search function and comes across your pathetic minimodding messages for the rest of eternity will know a wannabe j-slur is buried there. Your presence will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a user who's undoubtedly not a moderator

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
ya and? :feelsmmm:

Employed

Employed

🥈
Aug 10, 2022
Fine thread my brother. People don't appreciate moderators enough.

Activity
So far there's no one here