Stacking L's

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I have been stacking Ls for 4 years. I peaked at 16. I have been in decline since then. But I have finally started climbing up again in the last 4 months.

Keep going and dont give up, I know you can grab Ws, and lose weight btw you you fatty.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I've been stacking Ls from the very beginning jfl my record sheet was filled with Ls preemptively at birth it was already decided I was set up.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You know what's even more brutal? Even if some of us neets somehow "get our shit together", get a well paying job with friendly coworkers (which is basically winning the fkn lottery), fix all mental issues, fix all weight issues etc.... it's all too late! The party is long over, no one cares about that anymore. By the time we fixed all of those things we are in our late 30s or 40s, maybe even the 50s.
Who gives us our 20s back? How can we get our teenage years back? We can't. We can't turn back time. That's why nothing even matters anymore and I don't care about getting both Ls and Ws.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Which game is that? I was guessing Tetris until someone mentioned W’s.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
@Neetgod won’t you just tell me?
Maybe it’s my age. Maybe it’s my not being an English speaking native. Maybe I’m just a low IQ retard but whatever it is I don’t have the reference. What’s an L here?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
@Neetgod won’t you just tell me?
Maybe it’s my age. Maybe it’s my not being an English speaking native. Maybe I’m just a low IQ retard but whatever it is I don’t have the reference. What’s an L here?
L means a loss like if your writing down the standing for a sports season and a w means a win

Activity
So far there's no one here