chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
St. BlackOps2Cel clock:
clk3q,bamboo,white,1000x-c,115,0,675,900.jpg

St. BlackOps2Cel Notebook:
sn,x1000-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

St. BlackOps2Cel Graphic-T:
ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,two_model,fafafa:ca443f4786,front,tall_portrait,750x1000.jpg

Get yours now!!!

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
What the hell? Chudur was cucking all along. Did he said it on YouTube or some shit?
Imagine getting that famous for just being ugly and gang of incels find you and turn you into a meme.
I think he got a girlfriend or something, not sure though.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
What the hell? Chudur was cucking all along. Did he said it on YouTube or some shit?
Imagine getting that famous for just being ugly and gang of incels find you and turn you into a meme.
Untrue, Haruhi is talking out of the ass (as expected), it was actually some 4chan user that found his facebook recently as of 2018, he's fine though, I'm pretty sure he browsed incel forums too.

St. Blackops2cel dates back a long time ago before that, to when one random user posted his pic online, no one knew who he was, pretty sure no one knew he had a facebook either. With a reverse search the image of his immortal picture apparently dates back to Funnyjunk or r/rateme on reddit. Anyways tons of history was made, what a legendary man. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
We didn't turn him into a meme.

We turned his "image" (not the actual person) into our god.

We don't worship the person, we worship his worldly manifestation.

• JFL
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
We didn't turn him into a meme.

We turned his "image" (not the actual person) into our god.

We don't worship the person, we worship his worldly manifestation.
This has got to be one of the worst ways to get black pilled. Incels themselves complain how they are treated because of their looks and then they do this shit?
We all coward behind avatars but put him on the spotlight?
This is some grade A Jewery.

I get why people bash knajjd, he has himself decided to be in public on incel community and would be raped by a gang of foids in India, so kinda ridiculous guy. [UWSL]But this dude looks fucking bad.[/UWSL]

Well, human nature I guess. No matter how I feel about it, in the end it makes me laugh.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Doesn't this guy hate incels and want nothing to do with them, lmao?

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Incels themselves complain how they are treated because of their looks and then they do this shit?
We all coward behind avatars but put him on the spotlight?
This is some grade A Jewery.
Yes some ""incels"" made fun of him. They are not incels, they are normies, 4cuckers.

Many of us mobilized and strongly defended our lord when those normscums made fun of his looks. It happened on /r/incels during 2017.

Activity
So far there's no one here