Spirit of God

Chazz

Chazz

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
2 Corinthians 3
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty [emancipation from bondage, true freedom].

Isaiah 61
1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed and commissioned me to bring good news to the humble and afflicted;

He has sent me to bind up [the wounds of] the brokenhearted, To proclaim release [from confinement and condemnation] to the [physical and spiritual] captives And freedom to prisoners

Micah 3
8But in fact, I am filled with power,
With the Spirit of the LORD

Isaiah 11
2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.

2 Samuel
2 The Spirit of the LORD spoke by me,
And His word was on my tongue.“The God of Israel,The Rock of Israel spoke to me,
‘He who rules over men righteously,

Who rules in the fear of God,Is like the morning light when the sun rises,A morning without clouds,When the fresh grass springs out of the earth through sunshine after rain.’

Ephesians 1
17[I always pray] that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may grant you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation [that gives you a deep and personal and intimate insight] into the true knowledge of Him [for we know the Father through the Son].

1 Corinthians 6
17 The one who is united and joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

Galatians 5
18 If you are guided and led by the Spirit, you are not subject to the Law

2 Timothy 1
7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].

Judges 14
6 The Spirit of the LORD came upon him mightily, and he tore the lion apart as one tears apart a young goat, and he had nothing at all in his hand; but he did not tell his father or mother what he had done.

Job 33
4 The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life [which inspires me].

1 Corinthians 3
Do you not know and understand that you [the church] are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells [permanently] in you [collectively and individually]?

Romans 8
2 For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has set you free from the law of sin and of death.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
is that muslim or christian i can't tell with religion writings

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Ohh man I loved Yugioh GX, for me it was one of those things that you remember every few years. Was obsessed with yugioh for a while, and I especially loved GX for some reason.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I'm not Christian (Muslim)
Allah is the only God and his prophet Muhammad (peace be upon) is his messenger.
I don't really care about different religions though. If you're Christian, Hindu, atheist idk good for you brah.
@Looksmax Refugee

Activity
So far there's no one here