Lifestyle Sounds like Normie but I guess we gotta make small progress

rn310

rn310

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Trying to make this meaningless life that’s given to us have some sort of meaning.
don’t have to be number 1 in everything you do.
Small progress is good enough.
My goal is to afford a car I like. Idc when ppl say cars are liabilities and waste of money when there’s taxis and public transport. To me driving is fun and therapeutic experience. I think all of us have some sort of passion for something and i think you should go after it not caring what others think.

right now I’m just a delivery boy earning maybe 50-80 bucks a day putting in 10 hrs brutal I know but it’s small progress. Also enrolling in a college which I have some interest in (logistics)

hope in 3-5 years time I can achieve my goal. Car I want Nissan 370Z. Affordable
Maybe in USA but in my country it is expensive. Cars here are expensive. Ima get one in manual.

I hope you guys have some sort of thing going for u in the future. I know this is normies blue pill advice but things could go better. You’re not dead the universe doesn’t want u to be dead. We just gotta get up n move no matter how slow

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Trying to make this meaningless life that’s given to us have some sort of meaning.
My goal is to afford a car I like. Idc when ppl say cars are liabilities and waste of money when there’s taxis and public transport. To me driving is fun and therapeutic experience. I think all of us have some sort of passion for something and i think you should go after it not caring what others think.

right now I’m just a delivery boy earning maybe 50-80 bucks a day putting in 10 hrs brutal I know but it’s small progress. Also enrolling in a college which I have some interest in (logistics)

hope in 3-5 years time I can achieve my goal. Car I want Nissan 370Z. Affordable
Maybe in USA but in my country it is expensive. Cars here are expensive. Ima get one in manual.

I hope you guys have some sort of thing going for u in the future. I know this is normies blue pill advice but things could go better. You’re not dead the universe doesn’t want u to be dead. We just gotta get up n move no matter how slow
Good job bro, keep it up, it’s not bluepilled, black/red pilled are just defeatist and cynical about anything possibly positive

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Keep it up man. The trajectory is what's important. You'll surpass all the rich college kids in a few years because they'll stagnate and they have no dream, they just want to party sex etc.
You have a goal, good for you.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Dnr too gay

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Mirin the hustle. Still think it’s retarded to save up for years to get a 370z. Go get a 350 or a g35 in a stick and save the rest of the money for looksmaxing. Btw cars are one of the best copes known to man. Outdriving, outshifting, or just having a faster car is one hell of a mog

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Good luck, you are not doing that bad at all. I remember back in high school lots of classmates already had their own cars. Still baffles my mind how that's even possible. And here I am, more than a goddamn decade later reaching 30 and still haven't bought my first car. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Good luck, you are not doing that bad at all. I remember back in high school lots of classmates already had their own cars. Still baffles my mind how that's even possible. And here I am, more than a goddamn decade later reaching 30 and still haven't bought my first car. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Brutal if my parents hadn't bought me a car I'd still be ridding the bus. It's not your fault your parents don't spoil you. Nobody buys there own first car they either inherent or get it as a gift. Your parents must be very cheap. Your parents are the reason your an incel especially your blue pilled dad.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Had my parents not bought me a car I would of roped 20 years ago. A vehicle is the only friend a neetcel has. It's like having a pet cat. With out it your completely hopeless and even more isolated. Your parents sound like ultra blue pilled dick heads tbh I'm sorry for your loss. Makes me want to rope just thinking about not having a car

How do you get around to do dockter appointments, or grocerys ect do your parents let you borrow there car

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Had my parents not bought me a car I would of roped 20 years ago. A vehicle is the only friend a neetcel has. It's like having a pet cat. With out it your completely hopeless and even more isolated. Your parents sound like ultra blue pilled dick heads tbh I'm sorry for your loss. Makes me want to rope just thinking about not having a car
Absolutely. Never owning a car was a major blow for my already low confidence. I know a lot of neetbros dont see a reason for having a car but its just pure freedom. Without it you feel like a castrated manchild. We had a thread about it, I think its very important to have one. Yes, they are really bluepilled especially my dad. When I move out I will ghost my dad asap.
How do you get around to do dockter appointments, or grocerys ect do your parents let you borrow there car
When it came to that my parents were always cool. I could use their car very often. Even using it to drive to a gym thats half an hour away from us. But then again I never really needed it that much. It still hurt to never owned one in my teenage years and twenties.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Absolutely. Never owning a car was a major blow for my already low confidence. I know a lot of neetbros dont see a reason for having a car but its just pure freedom. Without it you feel like a castrated manchild. We had a thread about it, I think its very important to have one. Yes, they are really bluepilled especially my dad. When I move out I will ghost my dad asap.

When it came to that my parents were always cool. I could use their car very often. Even using it to drive to a gym thats half an hour away from us. But then again I never really needed it that much. It still hurt to never owned one in my teenage years and twenties.
How did you get to high school or college? Are your parents poor? It seems like they could of atleast bought you an old beater. Infact it's beneficial to them so your not putting miles on there car. Do your parents share cars. Must be annoying having to ask can i borrow your car every time you hit the road. It's very emasculating.. have you ever taken a hole on a date with your parents car?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
im way too retarded to drive id definitely end up killing someone or not know what ot do and have a sperg attack

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022

This is healthier and commonly found in East Asia.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Invest all your money in bitcoin and avoid da struggle

Activity
So far there's no one here