Something pretty brutal happened at this funeral two days ago and I can't get it off my mind, I just wanna know why it happened

T

Trees

NEET
Feb 6, 2022
It's a moderate length read but I'm genuinely still stumped and frying my brains trying to figure out why this happened to me, I'd post this on .co but they banned me there so I can only post here

Basically I was standing outside with my 3 bros and this cousin and his dad came up who we all know but hardly ever see cuz they live far, and basically they both gave all my brother's a handshake except for me, they definitely noticed me, saw that I was there, but just completely ignored me really

I literally could not stop thinking about it ALL day wondering why it happened, I was trying to sit through the speech and just think about my grandma but all I could think about was me being the only one to not get a handshake, it made me mentally spiral SO. FUCKING. BADLY I was just sitting there sweating and thinking about how much of an ugly autistic piece of genuine fucking shit I am and how I just wanted to smash my fucking nose over and over till ever bone in my face is broken, it made me hate myself that much

Imagine being such a genetic fucking mess compared to your brothers that your own fucking blood actively ignores you, it especially hurts because I was the only one out of my brother's to not be greeted by them

Also the cousin also looked at me several times like he was creeped out by me

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
It's a moderate length read but I'm genuinely still stumped and frying my brains trying to figure out why this happened to me, I'd post this on .co but they banned me there so I can only post here

Basically I was standing outside with my 3 bros and this cousin and his dad came up who we all know but hardly ever see cuz they live far, and basically they both gave all my brother's a handshake except for me, they definitely noticed me, saw that I was there, but just completely ignored me really

I literally could not stop thinking about it ALL day wondering why it happened, I was trying to sit through the speech and just think about my grandma but all I could think about was me being the only one to not get a handshake, it made me mentally spiral SO. FUCKING. BADLY I was just sitting there sweating and thinking about how much of an ugly autistic piece of genuine fucking shit I am and how I just wanted to smash my fucking nose over and over till ever bone in my face is broken, it made me hate myself that much

Imagine being such a genetic fucking mess compared to your brothers that your own fucking blood actively ignores you, it especially hurts because I was the only one out of my brother's to not be greeted by them

Just ask them why they did that

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021

Dude fuck em this exact thing happened to me in December at my grandma's funeral, I was the only one that barely got a hug or even noticed in the front row. I was her favorite and I did everything and most people knew that yet I was ignored.:feelsbad:

T

Trees

NEET
Feb 6, 2022
Dude fuck em this exact thing happened to me in December at my grandma's funeral, I was the only one that barely got a hug or even noticed in the front row. I was her favorite and I did everything and most people knew that yet I was ignored.:feelsbad:
It really was an awful feeling, if at least one of my brother's also didn't get a hug I'd not feel bad at all, but I was the ONLY one, there's just something about being the only one in any bad situation that really mentally fucks me up for days

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Why even keep hanging around them?

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020

Most likely they are just incels like us, and the funeral turned them on, they were just horny.

Sometimes funeral makes these degenerate fucks horny. Most likely they were secretly sexually attracted to their own grandma (closet incestual grannyfuckers) and didn't shake your hands out of envy, because your grandma despised them but she liked you more.

AzWQZrG
W1y01Kv

Fuck them.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
You don't need to care about what they think of you

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
Had a similar experience.