something ironic about this forum

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Paid how much? Probably be on paper round money working 14 hours a week as a janitor though I suppose it's probably not that bad combined with whatever scraps of UC you have left
yeah i'll get some uc (i think if i work this job ill have more idk tho, nor do i care) and hopefully pip, but i dont have to pay for food or bills or cleaning stuff etc
dont matter anyway as long as i can have internet and make music

beaviz810izback

beaviz810izback

incels jfl
Apr 29, 2022
Happy for you. The first weeks/ months after being free from work are heaven on earth. Such an awesome phase. Use it wisely and enjoy your copes to the fullest.
When someone has been a shutin for 7 years straight, you start to lose meaning in all sectors as an unfortunate end due to perpetual stagnation.
Those few weeks off of work have meaning since you will be feeling as if you can do whatever you like during that timespan.
Something i can´t find anymore, as you know the brain is ruled by chemicals and external circumstances.
It feels good for you to rest, since you´ve been working all year, that´s how the brain perceives rest and fulfillment.
You need stress, and a time to relax in order to counter and maintain balance.

Unlike a full time NEET, it can turn into a nightmare ( anxiety spurges after a while, testosterone gets lower aswell as a consequence of not being dealt situations that involve other people ) when you are not accustomed to going outside.
You feel lost, and the only thing carrying you all the way are memories, just memories.
Instead of producing a new future, you go back to your room and rot.

I want to get out of this situation eventually.

Last edited:
uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Summer 2015, my last time i went outside ( in relative words, school or work ) after finishing my 9th grade.
I do go outside sometimes, but it has nothing to do with work so it doesn´t count 😛
It would be an oxymoron if it did.
unknown.png

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
When someone has been a shutin for 7 years straight, you start to lose meaning in all sectors as an unfortunate end due to perpetual stagnation.
Those few weeks off of work have meaning since you will be feeling as if you can do whatever you like during that timespan.
Something i can´t find anymore, as you know the brain is ruled by chemicals and external circumstances.
It feels good for you to rest, since you´ve been working all year, that´s how the brain perceives rest and fulfillment.
You need stress, and a time to relax in order to counter and maintain balance.

Unlike a full time NEET, it can turn into a nightmare ( anxiety spurges after a while, testosterone gets lower aswell as a consequence of not being dealt situations that involve other people ) when you are not accustomed to going outside.
You feel lost, and the only thing carrying you all the way are memories, just memories.
Instead of producing a new future, you go back to your room and rot.

I want to get out of this situation eventually.
This singular post needs to be pinned

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
fellow incelswithouthate hater. ah, I see you're a man of culture as well

Activity
So far there's no one here