Someone here could die and we would have no way to find out

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Imagine a user gets hit hy a car or falls off a building or gets beaten to death by hoodrats, we would have absolutely no way to find out and we can't just assume someone is dead when they stop posting, considering 70% of all users that have ever been somewhat active in the first place, would have to be considered dead then. I really dislike the thought of going online one-day and realising that a user won't come back after having been inactive for months. The uncertainty of what might have happened to him would be brutal, even though a user most likely just got bored or moved on with his life, the fact that there always is a possibility of him being actually dead is enough to make me theorize and really sad.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I'm thinking something happened to jaded jabble
The biggest postmaxxer just disappeared out of nowhere
He also stopped posting on .club the exact same day he stopped posting here

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
some users just stop caring about the forum, they find other copes

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Dude you live in Brazil, you are the last person to not have to worry about getting killed.
Noting important would be lost in that case anyway
if any of us died it would not be important. Let's be real. Most people here are basement dwellers who do not contribute any way to society. Nothing wrong with that though. If I go to prison I would be very careless about anything and I would feel nothing about death row.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Dude you live in Brazil, you are the last person to not have to worry about getting killed.
Noting important would be lost in that case anyway
Also most people where I live are law abiding framecels and its not a favela that is littered with gangs and shit. I'm 194cm and 127kg, I don't feel any danger here. But it is what it is. I don't care about life anymore, if I lived in the Middle East or some place in Africa. I wouldn't care about death or anything.
InSha'Allah

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I’ve often wondered this on any old forum in general, some with posts dating back to 2005 and then the account became inactive in 2008, say.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Also most people where I live are law abiding framecels and its not a favela that is littered with gangs and shit. I'm 194cm and 127kg, I don't feel any danger here. But it is what it is. I don't care about life anymore, if I lived in the Middle East or some place in Africa. I wouldn't care about death or anything.
InSha'Allah
194 cm? Reeeeeeeeeeee 168 cm here.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Thats what the daily alive checkin tred is for

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
If I had to give you advice it's to learn how to defend yourself. People are trying to fight you all around the world
I’m afraid of tall men. I avoid fights and conflicts like the plague.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I’m afraid of tall men. I avoid fights and conflicts like the plague.
tall men with big frames?
there is no reason to be scared of lanky framelet tallfags.
when I was in highschool, this 6'2 lanklet was treated like a God despite him having pole frame, beat him easily tbh in a fight. Just rugby tackled him into the ground and beat him while he was down despite me being like 6 inches shorter at the time.

Activity
So far there's no one here