Someone blackpill this man

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
his physique is off putting too
I never understood why most guys even bother putting their shirtless pics in their dating accounts
unless you look like an absolute god it's gonig to hurt you
Not really most you niggas truly don’t understand what prime jbs want and its just faggots like this who slay the most
42933632 F091 49A8 B4C5 2E057270D618

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
He looks good (HT normie), he's 6'4", rich and white. Stop this schizo shit, dude is in the top 30% of men at least. The dating market is broken, there are landwhales being offered money to talk to lonely simps on OnlyFans.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
@londonneetmaxxer

this dude gets dozens of matches he is like a blonde franchisco lachowski also has 3somes with girls kek 5'8ft slayer
he looks aged as fuck tho
how is the 6'4 built dude doing worse?

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
his physique is off putting too
I never understood why most guys even bother putting their shirtless pics in their dating accounts
unless you look like an absolute god it's gonig to hurt you
its cuz hes a hipcel with shit delts

if he had bigger delts and was leaner it would make a massive difference

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Yeah i get that alot i cant even buy cigs without showing id
there was a hispanic guy i worked with who smoked massive amounts of weed. Guy was 40 and looked 30 w/ perfect skin and hair. Something about being an absolute pothead preserves you, maybe its the hit to testosterone. Who knows

Maybe its your south american genes you MRD (mixed race dog)

KingOfNothing

KingOfNothing

King Size Bedcel
May 15, 2022
Female hypergamy has gone out of control. Online dating apps have given mediocre femoids the illusion of being high value females by providing them with a steady supple of horny men trying to score. As a result, the average woman is much less likely to settle for her looksmatch unless he is rich. What they have trouble conceptualizing though is that those Chads and playboys only use them for temporary gratification and won't commit. After a few years of hopping on the cock carousel, they become jaded and bitter women. It's a vicious cycle.

Activity
So far there's no one here