Somebody just called me sir. Why do people keep calling me sir?

kaang

kaang

NEET
Oct 29, 2021
Sounds ridiculous calling middle class people sir. If I was a sir I'd be in dubai or london or something. Don't call me sir. I am not a sir. I am a sir-VIVOR. Wait until I get knighted by Her Majesty The Queen. The you can call me Sir Kaang. Only one time in my life I've called somebody a "sir". It was during my low IQ, socially anxious, socially awkward phase so i didn't know any better tbh. If you wanna call somebody something but don't know how to address them, say "hey mister". Sir sounds retarded.

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022
Sounds ridiculous calling middle class people sir. If I was a sir I'd be in dubai or london or something. Don't call me sir. I am not a sir. I am a sir-VIVOR. Wait until I get knighted by Her Majesty The Queen. The you can call me Sir Kaang. Only one time in my life I've called somebody a "sir". It was during my low IQ, socially anxious, socially awkward phase so i didn't know any better tbh. If you wanna call somebody something but don't know how to address them, say "hey mister". Sir sounds retarded.
Sir Lancelot

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Yes, sir :feelsthumb:

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Yessir

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
no hes white he said that when he was in india on business trips he went to the cinema with a friend and they watched titanic, then when the movie characters were drowing the indians would lay down on the floor and act like they were drowning.
Oh I thought you meant kaang was white. I've had my own share of terrorising the indian/arab/chinese community I used to do laps of my town on mdma screaming slurs into takeaway shops or harassing them on the street

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Oh I thought you meant kaang was white. I've had my own share of terrorising the indian/arab/chinese community I used to do laps of my town on mdma screaming slurs into takeaway shops or harassing them on the street
i thought indians were dangerous in the u.k. arent they known for knife attacks and acid attacks? or is that pakistanis,, but they are the same thing basically.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
i thought indians were dangerous in the u.k. arent they known for knife attacks and acid attacks? or is that pakistanis,, but they are the same thing basically.
Maybe in towns where they're majority and have their own communities but they're pretty splintered here. Most of them just own curry/corner shops and sell cigs/alcohol to kids who grow up to be criminals and rob them later. What goes around comes around

kaang

kaang

NEET
Oct 29, 2021
Most of them just own curry/corner shops and sell cigs/alcohol to kids who grow up to be criminals and rob them later. What goes around comes around
JFL.
Shit how did I miss this in my own thread? It's beautiful how things come full circle sometimes

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Do me one thing, sir.

Activity
So far there's no one here