Some wondered why foids want to infiltrate incel spaces

owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Simple. To take over the platform and make it into a tinder like thing.

Stages:
1 the foid gets in
2 the foid virtue signals gaining white knights, orbiters, and attention.
3 the foid faux flirts the mods and admins
4 the foids gets more foids in
5 the foid gets rid of the incels, and leading opposition, she usually in a position of power at this stage.
6 chadrones percentage increases. The foids meet and fuck them, this can also
Accure at stage 2 and above
7 the foid cucks the admin or disposes of him.

If we were to look at it as gamers:
Def: virtue signaling
Atk: faux flirting
Support:summon of more foids
Finisher: cucking or accusing

Do note that it is the traffic and platform that attracts them. Aka status.
When your site gets those, you should be careful and prevent stage 1.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Don't worry, this site is too strange to go mainstream. Although I understand the OP's grim yet funny attitude.
Reddit should probably be called Copeit. Since it tries anyway it can to avoid any blackpills.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Don't worry, this site is too strange to go mainstream. Although I understand the OP's grim yet funny attitude.
Reddit should probably be called Copeit. Since it tries anyway it can to avoid any blackpills.
Who knows. Maybe the ITards will look at the .co thread about NEETs.me and raid it like they did on .co. I hope it doesn't have the same fate.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Who knows. Maybe the ITards will look at the .co thread about NEETs.me and raid it like they did on .co. I hope it doesn't have the same fate.
This site, unlike .co is all about NEETs. NEET is a pretty neutral term. It doesn't have the notoriety as the word incel does.

Last edited:
builderseed

builderseed

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
This site, unlike .co is all about NEETs. NEET is a pretty neutral term. It doesn't have the notoriety as the word incel does.
they would still hate this site and try to raid for the simple fact this site doesn't allow females

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
they would still hate this site and try to raid for the simple fact this site doesn't allow females
Its still easy to defend the idea that Neetdom is a growing part of society. And its really an issue of men dropping out of the workforce. Even sociologists don't believe foids can be "neets".

owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020

owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
not only that, she is from toronto canada. yes there

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
Jojo is mostly filled with handsome men, so it makes sense, I knew a girl who watched it for that reason alone. So cringe
In my experience shoujo anime with qtbois is more appealing to them, but what do I know? Never even kissed a girl.

owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I called it to the fucking letter !. that's the level of blackpilled I am. most of you think you know about the blackpill, but there are a shit load of tiers
you lag behind me.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I called it to the fucking letter !. that's the level of blackpilled I am. most of you think you know about the blackpill, but there are a shit load of tiers
you lag behind me.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
hes gonna get life in prison now lolololol
Of course nothing happens to that irresponsible whore, she knew exactly what she was doing but it's always the man's fault only, just lol.

Activity
So far there's no one here