Venting Some piece of shit motherfucker is reporting my fucked up gif collection on giphy.com and getting them deleted

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I curate all my fucked up gif collection on giphy.com.

But recently I am seeing many of those gifs are gone. Most likely some piece of shit phaggot got triggered by those and reported them to get them removed. There was one gif where one whore was pooping out entire basketball out of her butt hole, but that's gone now. Which was one of my favs. And many more.

I think I know who the fuck you are.

If you get triggered by my gifs, that means it's working on you. People don't get triggered over some random bull shit, which means there are some truth to whatever fucked up shit I post.

If you have any complain about my gif, come here and talk to me like a man (assuming you are a man to begin with).

Convince me about your grievances, if they are justified, I will remove by myself.

Stop calling the manager of the website just because they hurt your tender feefees.

Don't act like a beta bitch phaggot tranny karen, you absolute fucking loser piece of shit.

Also get a life.

Last edited:
inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
it was probably @BrendioEEE , he is known for making his tranny conversion discord mass report people. hes such a faggot and a plague to the blackpill community, hopefully someone gets ICE on his ass and sends him back to the degenerate homosexual shithole he came from

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I curate all my fucked up gif collection on giphy.com.

But recently I am seeing many of those gifs are gone. Most likely some piece of shit phaggot got triggered by those and reported them to get them removed. There was one gif where one whore was pooping out entire basketball out of her butt hole, but that's gone now. Which was one of my favs. And many more.

I think I know who the fuck you are.

If you get triggered by my gifs, that means it's working on you. People don't get triggered over some random bull shit, which means there are some truth to whatever fucked up shit I post.

If you have any complain about my gif, come here and talk to me like a man, convince me about your grievances, if they are justified, I will remove by myself.

Stop calling the manager of the website just because they hurt your tender feefees.

Don't act like a beta bitch phaggot tranny karen, you absolute fucking loser piece of shit.

Also get a life.
Who’s doing them?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
tfw i didnt even download 1 video from the legendary chudur budur giphy collection fuck its over:feelsrope:
Gun to head nodding

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Why don't you save them on a folder so you won't loose them, also can your really report on giphy?

Slightly inconvenient, but I think I need to do that from now. But organizing them will take a huge amount of my time, that I don't have. :feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Slightly inconvenient, but I think I need to do that from now. But organizing them will take a huge amount of my time, that I don't have. :feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad:
what's better lossing gifs you like and migh not find ever again or risk it, next time make 2-3 accounts or somewhere else too as a backup.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
what's better lossing gifs you like and migh not find ever again or risk it, next time make 2-3 accounts or somewhere else too as a backup.
can we make a chudur budur giphy collection mega thread only for back up just dont make sure you enter the thread for your own safety

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
it was probably @BrendioEEE , he is known for making his tranny conversion discord mass report people. hes such a faggot and a plague to the blackpill community, hopefully someone gets ICE on his ass and sends him back to the degenerate homosexual shithole he came from
Why do people simp for him and Ritalincel these communities are filled to the top with brain dead retards

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
I thought that mexican faggot already roped. Is he still alive?

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Many such cases, GIPHY is run by troons and other SJW/dangerhair types.
Unlike the other retards who commented on this thread, I'll suggest an alternative -
ImgBB doesn't nuke nsfw content, as far as I know .
giphy.gif

Activity
So far there's no one here