Serious So how do I start leaving the house

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
... Or it's too late.

I really can't go outside by myself or can't return to house without getting angry. I don't even do shopping.
I have nothing fresh or nice to wear. It's all outdated junk. Nor able to afford new things.
People after 2020 became insufferable whores. I can't contain myself when it comes to expressing destructive tendencies.

N

NeetKing

NEET
Mar 10, 2022
... Or it's too late.

I really can't go outside by myself or can't return to house without getting angry. I don't even do shopping.
I have nothing fresh or nice to wear. It's all outdated junk. Nor able to afford new things.
People after 2020 became insufferable whores. I can't contain myself when it comes to expressing destructive tendencies.
too vague. not sure what you mean
you can go outside but its pointless
you will go out and take a walk and what? nothing happens, best case it slightly helps you with your health worst case you wasted time

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
... Or it's too late.

Just wear something normal like Tshirt and jeans.
You’ll be fine don’t let all that stuff get to you

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Put your hood up, put headphones on, get drunk, go out at times when less people are about

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
1) Take a shower
2) Brush your teeth
3) Wear something simple
4) Apply a fragrance if you have one
5) Pull your shoulders back, your neck up and your back straight
6) Fight the lazy eyelids every NEET has
7) Go outside and try to observe everything and everyone instead of living inside your head

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Can relate. Do you have social anxiety and/or avoidant personality disorder?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
yeah idk either, i feel like im about to die if i leave my house.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
... Or it's too late.

Hi Rebecca :feelslol:

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
Screenshot 20220330 204756

Activity
So far there's no one here