Discussion smartphone

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
what smartphone do you guys use?

I still use my iPhone from 2016, first phone I got and still works. Only use it for music. Was thinking of getting one of those redmi/huawei Chinese phones but don’t want them spying on me.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
what smartphone do you guys use?

I still use my iPhone from 2016, first phone I got and still works. Only use it for music. Was thinking of getting one of those redmi/huawei Chinese phones but don’t want them spying on me.
I used a Samsung I bought in 2016 until it broke earlier this year (my fault, I threw it like it's a brick). I had to buy a new phone, and oh man, I wasn't aware of how much smartphone technology has improved. My new cheapo OnePlus mogs the Samsung from 2016 to Jupiter and Mars.

In other words: i fucking love science :feelsstudy:

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I own a Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017).
NEET minded as I am, I didn’t even had to buy or work for it. [UWSL][UWSL]My mom got a brand new smartphone, so I asked if I could have her old one.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]The only reason for me to own a smartphone is to be able to make important calls. But other than that I hate everything about smartphones.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
redmi note 8 smth smth aka chinkshit. Its huge unwieldy cheapo Chinese phone. Fucking hate it but I only use it for Anki so I can tolerate it.
Same. Fucking hate android since it's infested with Google.

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
I have an early 2000's Nokia on pay as you go. I can receive calls and texts without being billed and only need one call/text per 6 months to keep the deal going. When I had a smartphone my sleep pattern was worse and the ability to call/text is very rarely necessary for me but it's there in emergencies. Prior to this I was paying around £10 a month on my phone bill (my 2nd biggest consistent expense after housekeeping) now I pay virtually nothing.​

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
i got a 6s on release and used it until last year when i got a redmi

Activity
So far there's no one here