Slow saturday I guess?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Usually saturdays is where we generate the most activity. Today was kinda slow, I guess everyone is ldar today.

I actually beat a game for the first time in years. An indie game called Valiant Hearts: Great War. Could not believe how good this game was, it is about WW1 and 4 characters. Great music, gameplay and art style. Glad I found this gem. I actually felt something from the story.

The AAA games are absolute dogshit these days, havent played a decent one in at least 5 years. Nothing but woke grindfests with microtransactions. Just make the graphics nice and advertise the shit out of it is what they are all about, and most morons still buy this shit.

I am just glad I accomplished something positive today.

Hope you all had a great saturday, cya tommorow :yay::yay::feelsok::feelsok:

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
yea today wasnt active.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
absolute dogshit these days, microtransactions.
yea thats what killed the ps4 for me, like the point of buying a playstation was that its free, now you have to buy online like lame ass Xbox 360.

Attachments

• gT75x9.gif
    gT75x9.gif
    817.9 KB · Views: 17
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Usually saturdays is where we generate the most activity. Today was kinda slow, I guess everyone is ldar today.

I actually beat a game for the first time in years. An indie game called Valiant Hearts: Great War. Could not believe how good this game was, it is about WW1 and 4 characters. Great music, gameplay and art style. Glad I found this gem. I actually felt something from the story.

The AAA games are absolute dogshit these days, havent played a decent one in at least 5 years. Nothing but woke grindfests with microtransactions. Just make the graphics nice and advertise the shit out of it is what they are all about, and most morons still buy this shit.

I am just glad I accomplished something positive today.

Hope you all had a great saturday, cya tommorow :yay::yay::feelsok::feelsok:
Best time to be here is between 5 am and 3 pm pacific because the most active users are in Europe

Activity
So far there's no one here