sleep insomnia

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
anyone else have problems sleeping? since october i haven't had a proper nights sleep (7-9 hours of uninterrupted rem sleep). tried melatonin, all the available methods like no blue light or exercise right before you sleep, even got prescribed sleep meds and they work 1/3 of the time so sometimes I take them and just stay up the whole night. I think I developed some weird hyperarousal to going to sleep.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Yeah. Exercises or tons of food are the only things that help. Maybe Whiskey also.
Sleep meds are almost antidepressants. Use carefully.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
anyone else have problems sleeping? since october i haven't had a proper nights sleep (7-9 hours of uninterrupted rem sleep). tried melatonin, all the available methods like no blue light or exercise right before you sleep, even got prescribed sleep meds and they work 1/3 of the time so sometimes I take them and just stay up the whole night. I think I developed some weird hyperarousal to going to sleep.
I have had problems with Insomnia, it runs in my mom's side of the family and Depression in my Dad's side so Yipeee

I have been taking Prozac and now I also take Zolpidem but yeah you might want to talk to a doctor for a sleep study

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
What helps me is jerking off before bed

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
yeah it was brought up, have you done one? are they going to record me sleeping or something?
All they do is hook you up to a machine for a night and try to see how your sleep patterns are and everything

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
try to stop fapping it helps
tho after hitting my head now even on nofap it takes me 1-2 hours to sleep

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
try to stop fapping it helps
tho after hitting my head now even on nofap it takes me 1-2 hours to sleep
i managed to do nofap for 5 days back in november, then the next 15 days I was edging for 4-16 hours sadly. shit's hard.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
i managed to do nofap for 5 days back in november, then the next 15 days I was edging for 4-16 hours sadly. shit's hard.
unironically was easier to stop smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol than fapping even tho both are worse for your health. it's hard with all the coomtent everywhere everyday

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Try staying up for as long as possible until you feel tired and want to pass out.
good strategy if you're neet (it's what i do), not so good if you have responsibilities sadly

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
yeah, and it's especially bad becuz i need to sleep in order to recover from my DOMS

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
"Delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMS) is muscle pain that begins after you've worked out. It normally starts a day or two after a workout. You won't feel DOMS during a workout. Pain felt during or immediately after a workout is a different kind of muscle soreness. It's called acute muscle soreness.Jun 25, 2019"

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
i had insomnia before i took some herbal sleeping pills and they sorta fixed my pattern. so no staying up at 7am and waking up at 3 for me anymore. except when i take my meds that shit fucks with me hard

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Try to get @Copesville to sleep with you. The body warmth should get you right to sleep.
ru3FLf-NWEWaufkQex9B7PvgSKs9oXRYXjRNctinwTo.png

^you two sleeping

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Literally since I was 5.

Cuz my parents are spineless and low t and weren't strict nor bothered to teach me anything they would let me stay up whenever I wanted which completely fucked me up.

Activity
So far there's no one here