Sleep and lucid dreaming is a solid CM/hobby

• Thread starter asspoundtrashhound
  • Start date
A

asspoundtrashhound

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
lately my life is going to shit and i sold my xbox tv nintendo switch and car to pay rent on a place i got evicted from anyways. now im living in my parents basement again ready to probably go to jail next week when i go to court. So im just sleeping with all my free time and ejoying my dreams. I'm also practicing guitar and downloaded free software for animation, but Lucid dreaming and sleeping is among the only coping mechanisms/hobbies you can bring with you anywhere. until my life has some type of stability and I can get out of bed without feeling like a complete fucking loser sleep is gona be my only way of dealing with life

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I'm also practicing guitar and downloaded free software for animation, but Lucid dreaming and sleeping is among the only coping mechanisms/hobbies you can bring with you anywhere.
All very solid copes man. Learning guitar is what I often recommend, especially playing some metal its fun and calms you down.
From everything that I could gather lucid dreaming seems legit. I own two books about lucid dreaming but never really tried to seriously learn it. If you think about it lucid dreaming might be one of the best copes for us NEETs because we usually have plenty of time to learn it. Maybe I'll give it a try again and dont quit after reading the first chapters.

Activity
So far there's no one here