Discussion Size is everything in a fight

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I wouldn't be scared to fight someone a similiar size as me even if they trained martial art their whole lives. It's muscular and fat niggas I have to worry about. There's weight classes for a reason in sports.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
True but if you're fast enough against a fatty you should be good.

Fattys can take a lot hits from you. Just a few hits from them will fuck you up. More mass = More offense/defense

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I once saw this gorilla sized nigger who was visibly on steroids get into a fight with a skinny twig, the skinny guy punches the gorilla a few dozen times and it did virtually nothing to him, he didn't look phased. The gorilla punched him once and the guy flew back a couple feet, reminds me of some Kengan Ashura type shit. Though at the end of the day the skinny guys won :feelsuhuh: how? Another one of his skinny bros snuck up behind gorilla nog and smacked him over the head with a brick. Moral of the story is muscle and martial arts are not practical in a genuine 1v1 :feelsok: just cap the nigger and go about your day.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
using just this one simple trick you too can defeat the world champion of the heavyweight class

File 20200729 31 3i8ett

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
using just this one simple trick you too can defeat the world champion of the heavyweight class

View attachment 30129
I agree but people don't always do martial arts for practicality, but because it makes them feel cool. It's a good feeling knowing you can destroy a man with your bare hands. It will definintely increase your confidence.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I agree but people don't always do martial arts for practicality, but because it makes them feel cool. It's a good feeling knowing you can destroy a man with your bare hands. It will definintely increase your confidence.
I lift weights for fun and yeah, it does makes me feel more confident each time I can beat my PR. I know that I'm stronger then some invisible percentile of men each time I do it. Sort of like how in Runescape you get XP and you get a higher rank, though this is IRL ranks :feelsuhuh: I imagine martial arts is similar. Getting stronger feels nice for a lot of reasons. Training your body is great, I think I'll buy a gun when I get my own place and train to use it too.

tournelhenry

tournelhenry

Male supremacist, Pseudo-theocratic fascist
Nov 2, 2021
Yeah. Size matters a lot if both people are around equal training or both untrained.
The moment you bring in a martial arts freak with a fat wimp who can barely move however, the size may not be able to play much of a role

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Yeah. Size matters a lot if both people are around equal training or both untrained.
The moment you bring in a martial arts freak with a fat wimp who can barely move however, the size may not be able to play much of a role
I have a hard time believing many martial artists, even big and trained ones, could take this guy down. The world heavyweight champ is half his size. Can you imagine getting punched by this man a single time, I think it would genuinely kill me, like getting ran over by a bullet train, like a bullet would bounce off the man. You ever see videos of tiny martial artists try to punch muscular guys and they just bounce off them, shit doesn't even register as an attack in a true top tier bodybuilder's eyes, it's like a baby playing around. There's the whole "big = slow" cope but these guys can do a mean sprint faster and have better endurance then you think, just imagining a scenario with this big ass nigger punching me oh lawd :feelsahhh: I'd be saying hello to Jesus Christ before I knew what happened to me

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
More mass average skill > Less mass higher skill

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I have a hard time believing many martial artists, even big and trained ones, could take this guy down. The world heavyweight champ is half his size. Can you imagine getting punched by this man a single time, I think it would genuinely kill me, like getting ran over by a bullet train, like a bullet would bounce off the man. You ever see videos of tiny martial artists try to punch muscular guys and they just bounce off them, shit doesn't even register as an attack in a true top tier bodybuilder's eyes, it's like a baby playing around. There's the whole "big = slow" cope but these guys can do a mean sprint faster and have better endurance then you think, just imagining a scenario with this big ass nigger punching me oh lawd :feelsahhh: I'd be saying hello to Jesus Christ before I knew what happened to me

Why are his abs lopsided?

Activity
So far there's no one here