Story SIGNIFICANT decrease in inhibition because of the lockdown

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
So, I went shopping after almost a year (since the lockdown), and it is amazing how low inhibition a year of isolation has made me. Normally, I'd get uncomfortable whenever someone would be in my path, or if I had to talk to someone, or ESPECIALLY if a woman was anywhere close to me. I couldn't even function properly before this when I was near 1, but today, no matter how attractive they were or how close they were, I didn't seem to care. Nor did my body have an automatic physical reaction to them (which would normally be postural changes, muscles becoming stiff and tense).

I thought I was accumulating loss after loss but something good happened to me, and that too on its own! Not to mention I got some new stuff and a new knife because my old one is absolute garbage. So, this has been a very very good day.

Just wanted to share. Have you guys had anything similar happen to you?

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I've got a little more confident lately making eye contact and smiling because I've put a lot of effort into it
Keep it up :D

As I grow older I have noticed that my inhibition decreases. If I compare myself now and 5 years ago the difference is staggering (still high inhib, but not as extreme)
How old are ya? Sorry if I've asked before, I've a bad memory

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
So, I went shopping after almost a year (since the lockdown), and it is amazing how low inhibition a year of isolation has made me. Normally, I'd get uncomfortable whenever someone would be in my path, or if I had to talk to someone, or ESPECIALLY if a woman was anywhere close to me. I couldn't even function properly before this when I was near 1, but today, no matter how attractive they were or how close they were, I didn't seem to care. Nor did my body have an automatic physical reaction to them (which would normally be postural changes, muscles becoming stiff and tense).

I thought I was accumulating loss after loss but something good happened to me, and that too on its own! Not to mention I got some new stuff and a new knife because my old one is absolute garbage. So, this has been a very very good day.

Just wanted to share. Have you guys had anything similar happen to you?

View attachment 3301
Your inhibitors are off, time to mass-approach women and post results!
Also get drunk xD

doktor-turn-off-my-meme-inhibitors-oktor-all-righ-deal-51047093.png

Activity
So far there's no one here