Signed my new neet contract today

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I can live here for max 2 years absolutely for free and if i coöperate they Will eventualy give me my own house lifefuel this is my honkler arc because im at the mental asylum but they got some baddies working here fr i Will show you niggas

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I think it is better to be part time wagie than be sent to a mental institute. That would be my worst case scenario. If I don't start to wage I would be afraid my parents would send me to one.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I think it is better to be part time wagie than be sent to a mental institute. That would be my worst case scenario. If I don't start to wage I would be afraid my parents would send me to one.
idk bro this is hotel life i even get called when the food is done so i can go downstairs and eat

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Hell no you're wrong on that celty :feelslol: American psych wards sound like prison, this man is living in luxury. Don't forget that when he gets out some social worker will see he was in the crazy place and keep his neetbux going easily :feelslol:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I'd even go back for a 3 day psych ward visit in an American place for a lifetime of neetbux again, it wasn't THAT bad, just some crazy schizo niggers talking to themselves here and there and a bunch of boring Stacies coming in lecturing me about mental health that's fresh out of college

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
I'd even go back for a 3 day psych ward visit in an American place for a lifetime of neetbux again, it wasn't THAT bad, just some crazy schizo niggers talking to themselves here and there and a bunch of boring Stacies coming in lecturing me about mental health that's fresh out of college
not down, i think you get a 5 year gun ban for having a 72 hour hold in CA

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
I can live here for max 2 years absolutely for free and if i coöperate they Will eventualy give me my own house lifefuel this is my honkler arc because im at the mental asylum but they got some baddies working here fr i Will show you niggas
View attachment 29594
Ngl that shit looks pretty alright, do they have rooms with a private kitchen?

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
the mental asylum in holland has a gym and pool? couldnt the suicidal niggas drown themselves?
Everbody is really Nice to each other here because of cucked rules but i see truecels in fase 3 which means these niggas get 50 euro’s daily to spend it on whatever they want jfl
DC3B1BCC A853 4414 9110 BE07DFAD4B03

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Ngl that shit looks pretty alright, do they have rooms with a private kitchen?
They dont but i Will get a way bigger room soon you dont have to cook here women do it and then the supervisors call you to tell you the food is ready

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
They dont but i Will get a way bigger room soon you dont have to cook here women do it and then the supervisors call you to tell you the food is ready
is the food alright or TRASH
also damn im mirin

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
what if they make some boof ass food and you want other shit like mexican, indian, american food

how is the food?

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
Same. Fuck learning japanese, time to torrent Dutch grammar books.
Anyone remembers that one dude who spammed ">tfw not dutch " on incels, guess he was right.
Indari i think

Activity
So far there's no one here