Success Shrooms will save your life

Pegasus

Pegasus

I love you more than I can bear
Apr 18, 2022
Lovers! I have been micro dosing on this ambrosia-like compound for the past month and it has changed my life. Along with the normalcy of euphoria, I am now also able to sleep better and have prophetic dreams. With God as my witness, I will change the world with these newfound abilities! I used to take diazepam for panic attacks but now it feels like a transcendental entity has taken over my body and I no longer need this prescription drug to function normally. The world is truly beautiful! But I feel like it is my duty to change it into an even greater utopia. I have been at a Mcdonald's since yesterday and am being visually scolded by an employee for overstaying my welcome. Perhaps I should leave? Nay! The confines of this corporate establishment bring me great joy!

Lovers! What has your experience been with over the counter prescription medications and also psychedelics? I have also tried LSD in my youth but it was not for me. Good vibrations to you all!

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I've had experience with dmt, 4 aco dmt, lsd, random bitter chemicals similar to lsd, 2cb, mdma, shrooms and that's just speaking about psychedelics. None of them seemed much use other than for having a bit of fun, satiating my curiosity and recapturing that child like wonder at the world. Dissociatives are much better, I think the drugs that had a long lasting effect on my happiness the most were 3 ho pcp, mdma and ketamine

Pegasus

Pegasus

I love you more than I can bear
Apr 18, 2022
How long do you expect this to keep up? What goes up must come down. No way you can feel euphoric forever

A valid concern however I am not taking recreational doses. I have a very strict protocol of taking 0.1 grams every 4 days and then taking a 2 or 3 day break in between to to avoid tolerance. I also keep a mini diary that I try to write in after every dose to document my mood and thoughts. There are also several vendors in my city that I frequent and their product is much safer than the stuff people sell on the streets.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I've had experience with dmt, 4 aco dmt, lsd, random bitter chemicals similar to lsd, 2cb, mdma, shrooms and that's just speaking about psychedelics. None of them seemed much use other than for having a bit of fun, satiating my curiosity and recapturing that child like wonder at the world. Dissociatives are much better, I think the drugs that had a long lasting effect on my happiness the most were 3 ho pcp, mdma and ketamine
How addictive is pcp? I still ain't tried it

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
How addictive is pcp? I still ain't tried it
Never done regular pcp but I've tried 3 HO PCP and 3 MeO PCP with 3 HO being my favourite. I'd say they're pretty addictive considering I still think of them now and if I had enough money to buy it I would. Then again if I had a tenner now I'd go buy myself a gram of weed so maybe my personal addictiveness scale isn't the best to go off. Probably my favourite drug out of any I've tried especially in terms of novelty, I was expecting something similar to ketamine, probably my most abused drug, but it blew it out of the water.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I tried a product called psychedelic water, good but I get a angry high off them

Y

yarou

NEET
Jun 29, 2022
panic attacks but now it feels like a transcendental entity has taken over my body and I no longer need this prescription drug to function normally.
Do microdosed magic mushrooms actually help with anxiety? I did 4g of it once and legit went completely mental tripping for 9 hours straight not knowing what’s real or not and thought I was already dead

Activity
So far there's no one here