Serious Should youngcels be injecting t?

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
IMO if i bad more balls i Would be injecting t now for high t face.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I'm not sure how much injecting t right now would affect your face bone structure
depends on what you inject tbh. hgh is expensive as shit but it makes your chin forward grown as fuk. I also think oral dht can make you face high t as fuck.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
yes its parents their responsibility to give their kids a good quality life by doing anything possible to make you a giga mogger but they dont do any of that they just tell you to work hard in life bro:soy:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
yes its parents their responsibility to give their kids a good quality life by doing anything possible to make you a giga mogger but they dont do any of that they just tell you to work hard in life bro:soy:
I have money enough to supplement hgh for a year but im 6 foot and growing so i wont worry. I am normie facially not masculine not feminine just normie. yet i wish i was high t looking. Like a wrestler or rugby player. Honestly im going to neckmax and if im still femi looking i will tale the t that chsnges ur face the most.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I have money enough to supplement hgh for a year but im 6 foot and growing so i wont worry. I am normie facially not masculine not feminine just normie. yet i wish i was high t looking. Like a wrestler or rugby player. Honestly im going to neckmax and if im still femi looking i will tale the t that chsnges ur face the most.
Neck and jaw is the most important thing for looking masc

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i wouldn't inject anything , just go to the gym

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
30 min. I dont know if i should up the time tho.
If your masseters feel sore I think you worked them enough. Getting soreness in your jaw joints is huge red flag though. Tbh I won't chewmaxx until I'm lean because large masseters look shit on a bloated face.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
If your masseters feel sore I think you worked them enough. Getting soreness in your jaw joints is huge red flag though. Tbh I won't chewmaxx until I'm lean because large masseters look shit on a bloated face.
Start chewmaxxing now so when ur lean u already have Big masseters

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I
Start chewmaxxing now so when ur lean u already have Big masseters
I wanna get lean first so I have a better look at my masseter insertions. Masseters don't take too long to grow thankfully. Better be safe than sorry. Can you tell if your insertuons are good?

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I

I wanna get lean first so I have a better look at my masseter insertions. Masseters don't take too long to grow thankfully. Better be safe than sorry. Can you tell if your insertuons are good?
Dont know How so its a gamble but when i clemvh my jaw it does look better

Activity
So far there's no one here