Discussion Should the Nazi's have won the war?

Did you want them to win the war?

• Total voters
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Would the world be better if they won? Let's list the reasons, discuss the topic, and imagine what the world would look like if they won.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
All incel subhumans right now would be extinct, whether they were never born or put into gas chambers.

I think the world would turn out more or less the same. Women are already natural Nazis and Eugenicists anyways amplified by western degeneracy and turbofeminism. There's a reason why people call them femnazis.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
I doubt the Nazis could have really sustained global power. But it would have been interesting to see how things turned out if they actually won.

The Germans made a MASSIVE fucking mistake invading Russia so early on. If they had improved thier relations with the USA and its allied nations first they could have conquered Russia. They wouldn't have had to fight a war on 2 fronts. But because Hitler began abusing amphetamines heavily he became delusional and thought he could take on both the US and Russia simultaneously. When in reality, his army was stretched paper thin and desperate.

Before the war started, Germany had a fairly good reputation with the US and could have maybe even gained its support with the invasion of the Soviet Union. But Hitler and his command were not thinking long term.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
I doubt the Nazis could have really sustained global power. But it would have been interesting to see how things turned out if they actually won.

The Germans made a MASSIVE fucking mistake invading Russia so early on. If they had improved thier relations with the USA and its allied nations first they could have conquered Russia. They wouldn't have had to fight a war on 2 fronts. But because Hitler began abusing amphetamines heavily he became delusional and thought he could take on both the US and Russia simultaneously. When in reality, his army was stretched paper thin and desperate.

Before the war started, Germany had a fairly good reputation with the US and could have maybe even gained its support with the invasion of the Soviet Union. But Hitler and his command were not thinking long term.

Mirin the high IQ hindsight. Even though you don't believe Hitler could have sustained global power which side would you pick to win the war? (If you had to pick one)

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Winners write history. People lie about everything all the time so why not historians.
How hard was it to bribe people who wrote those books? Pretty reasonable to think that majority would have a positive opinion about Hitler if Nazis won. We always need to come up with a villains so our cruel deeds would be justified. Our news lie about everything right now and probably more back then when there was no flow of digital information.

Hitler supposedly shared very similar views with Japan when it came to race, science and nationalism. They were possible dangerous future enemy in his opinion. Then again who the fuck nows. Japan probably would have been happier without Americas atomic bombs.
Hitler would have been lesser of two evil. He didn't gas any black people and thought Muslims as kinda harmless. Very highly he would have let them be so there would be another cultures to visit and trade. He literally thought that their IQ was nothing to worry about. He was also into Christianity at least in front of German so... kinda don't care. There is lot of Anime/Nazi comparisons on sites like bitchute and odysee...? YouTube deletes everything that makes Nazis look good because of YT CEO Susan Wocicki.

AGAIN this history might all be bs.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
Mirin the high IQ hindsight. Even though you don't believe Hitler could have sustained global power which side would you pick to win the war? (If you had to pick one)
I guess the US. Not because I genuinely care for it, but just because that's where my family is.

If I were alive during WW2 I would have fought simply to protect my homeland and family. I don't care at all about the US as a country, really.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
I guess the US. Not because I genuinely care for it, but just because that's where my family is.

If I were alive during WW2 I would have fought simply to protect my homeland and family. I don't care at all about the US as a country, really.
makes sense. Similar kind of deal actually. As a mixed-race person Nazi probably woulda gassed me up. If I was white would probably support them ngl.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Would the world be better if they won? Let's list the reasons, discuss the topic, and imagine what the world would look like if they won.
Dont care tbh, I’d either be dead or living a life of hell; i hope i wasn’t born tbh and was instead born a 6’5 high iq aryan but that’s never going to happen

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
makes sense. Similar kind of deal actually. As a mixed-race person Nazi probably woulda gassed me up. If I was white would probably support them ngl.
See how public American news ruin this mans life because he is a black Nazi. And news knew they have no proof of Hitler ever abusing black people so they bring up Jews.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Everything would have come down crushing once Hitler kicked the bucket (Nothing to do with main in high cuckstle only logical).

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
yeah. Hitler wanted what's best for his people and he was actually a pioneer in work safety and environmental regulations. sadly he sperged the fuck out and attacked Stalin when he could've had him as a powerful friend against the jews https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

See how public American news ruin this mans life because he is a black Nazi. And news knew they have no proof of Hitler ever abusing black people so they bring up Jews.

cuckolded by bossman again. if he drove his own cab he could be wearing anything he wanted :feelsok:

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Objectively or subjectively?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Red Army
Dec 3, 2020
The west should of followed Yugoslavia Communism

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
The west should of followed Yugoslavia Communism
No, there is a reason why west Germany is way way better to this day even after reunification than east germany. It's cause communism sucks. Just as JFK said:" Our system might not be perfect, but we never needed a wall to keep our citizens in"

IncelCream

IncelCream

Red Army
Dec 3, 2020
No, there is a reason why west Germany is way way better to this day even after reunification than east germany. It's cause communism sucks. Just as JFK said:" Our system might not be perfect, but we never needed a wall to keep our citizens in"
West Germany is degenerate with sexuality

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
All incel subhumans right now would be extinct, whether they were never born or put into gas chambers.

Not true, Joseph Goebbels was a 5’5” recessed manlet twig with a crippled leg.

6CAC3A9D 30EE 40B3 BD82 1F36A1BCC28A

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
Just as JFK said:" Our system might not be perfect, but we never needed a wall to keep our citizens in"

That’s not a measurement of virtue.

Scenario: teenage girl wants to go to her thug boyfriend’s house, to do drugs and get laid. Her parents lock her in.

By your logic...

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
That’s not a measurement of virtue.

Scenario: teenage girl wants to go to her thug boyfriend’s house, to do drugs and get laid. Her parents lock her in.

By your logic...
Tf are you rambling about ?

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Of course
There would have been no LGBTQIAPWRRTYUEJDJDKEKDJ9329827227 plague had the nazis won
No femoid promiscuity
More discipline, more focus on real science, better schooling, a better sense of community in a racially homogenous context

SIEG HEIL HEIL HITLER

Activity
So far there's no one here