Discussion Should the incel community be separated between sub3 and others?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
In real life I have nobody to talk to about the reality of dating. Of course you can try to make a few points about tinder, lookism, etc but nobody really gets it. That's why I love reading your comments. To me it doesn't matter if you are normie, sub3 or Chad as long as you are based. Blackpilled people are probably the only guys who actually understand me, as sad as it is. However, many guys tell me that there should be a separate space for 'real' inkwells.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Nope. And I also think some hardliners need to realise that pushing people who are like them but aren't 2 out of 10 balding uglies like them won't do anything. You can be a 8/10 incel, or you can just be a 6/10 normal non incel dude who agrees with the community or wants to be part of it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
In real life I have nobody to talk to about the reality of dating. Of course you can try to make a few points about tinder, lookism, etc but nobody really gets it. That's why I love reading your comments. To me it doesn't matter if you are normie, sub3 or Chad as long as you are based. Blackpilled people are probably the only guys who actually understand me, as sad as it is. However, many guys tell me that there should be a separate space for 'real' inkwells.
Holy fuck you do have thoughts and opinions who knew now we need more of this insight from you instead of sarcastic one liners my respect for you would grow if you actually added to the conversation :feelsthumb:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yes I think it should

Activity
So far there's no one here