should i spend £100 of my birthday money on Tarkov hacks?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
i honestly got no idea, im broke as fuck and get no monthly allowance or neetbux, should i just buy them ?i got fuck all to do and i wanna shit on some normies and ruin some boomers fun.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Don't buy them you can probs get them for free as long as you're willing to take the virus that comes with it

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
Don't buy them you can probs get them for free as long as you're willing to take the virus that comes with it
its battleye their anti cheat is fucking amazing, only option is private cheats unless u wanna buy a copy of the game every week

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Never used private hacks but unless you're good at hiding it from players won't they just report you regardless of how well it's hidden from anti cheat?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
Never used private hacks but unless you're good at hiding it from players won't they just report you regardless of how well it's hidden from anti cheat?
There's no spectator mode in Tarkov, match-based game where you are put with random players and got to loot a map for items, then extract. If you you die you lose the gear u enter with, no spectating at all. So long as I'm not blatant no one will ever suspect me. 😎

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
There's no spectator mode in Tarkov, match-based game where you are put with random players and got to loot a map for items, then extract. If you you die you lose the gear u enter with, no spectating at all. So long as I'm not blatant no one will ever suspect me. 😎
Go for it then if you can't think of anything else to spend it on. Some of my favourite moments in online gaming have been ruining other peoples fun so I can see the appeal especially if it's a competitive game with voice chat. I'd recommend sitting on the money for a few days or a week if you can though since personally I tend to blow all my birthday money in a few days and regret it

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
i have no idea what you're talking about but sounds like a great responsible investment

Activity
So far there's no one here