Should i santa clause max

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Maybe I could meet a hole that has a santa claus fetish. I'm a big nigga wigga so maybe I could make it work. :feelsuhuh:

Nah fuck that shit I could never dress up like a santa douche and entertain norm scum. I'll just stick to the way of the rope lifestyle :feelsbad:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
you would go for a babymama nigga ?:feelsworry:
At this point since I'm an old nigga I would consider it bro its dam near impossible to find a hole near my age with in reason to not have kids :feelsbad:
Beats going insane from loneliness

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
At this point since I'm an old nigga I would consider it bro its dam near impossible to find a hole near my age with in reason to not have kids :feelsbad:
Beats going insane from loneliness
i feel you bro a wigger like you would be a good stepdad to tyrones offsping tbh ngl fuck man your title got me caging on the floor

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i feel you bro a wigger like you would be a good stepdad to tyrones offsping tbh ngl fuck man your title got me caging on the floor
View attachment 27620
Yeah honestly I would the dream is to turn him into an nba player I could manage him then get sympathy bucks. I'm 40 and fat for god sakes dude I have zero family not one friend or neighbor I'm going crazy I dont know how I've made it this far with out ropping. At this point I'll take what I can get it's over for me. I'd be lucky to get anything. :feelsbad:

That nigga @CelticTruecel is my aspie homey. We were supposed to watch chipmunks meets Frankenstein when that box set dropped but I never herd back from my nig so I'm devastated bro:feelslol:

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here